PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do you celebrate when the Patriots score a Touchdown?

Depends on the situation in the game, first quarter scores I am like BB, looking out for a flag, not a lot of emotions. Fourth quarter score to take the lead is where I punch the air several times.

But then after that I clap and say LETS GOOOO.

If it's a long play like a pick six or a long punt return I'm screaming saying "TAKE IT ALL THE WAY MOTHER****ERRRRRE!!!" as loud as I can in case the player planned to not take it all the way

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Well first I come to the GDT and nitpick at the negative parts of the drive and point out how lucky we got
I have my Josh McDaniels action figure punch out my Drop Kick Flutie clown doll
Then I pop over to Club Gronkateer to see who's circle-jerking each other while the Pats game is underway (The Big 4 never rest)

I kick my next door neighbor’s door in and pummel the crippled boy living in the house.

When I was still living with my parents in the early 2000s, I would yell for every good or bad play.

My dad is not a big football fan, but he'll look at the results so he has something to talk to me about so each time he heard me scream, he would change the channel to see what was happening lol.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
giphy.gif

I scare my pets.
LOL, me too! My dog generally leaves the room (as do family members) when the Patriots score. There is lots of loud clapping and screaming coming from a certain someone. I have had my mother (God rest her soul) and my son's ex-girlfriend tell me outright that I am scaring them, and my various dogs over the years do not sit near me during games. Also, if the Pats are playing poorly my husband and I generally cannot sit in the same room, as I am always looking for a comeback and he is like Eeyore for cripes sake. :)

LOL, me too! My dog generally leaves the room (as do family members) when the Patriots score. There is lots of loud clapping and screaming coming from a certain someone. I have had my mother (God rest her soul) and my son's ex-girlfriend tell me outright that I am scaring them, and my various dogs over the years do not sit near me during games. Also, if the Pats are playing poorly my husband and I generally cannot sit in the same room, as I am always looking for a comeback and he is like Eeyore for cripes sake. :)
My dog used to be the same way. He got to a point where he could hear the CBS intro and he'd let out a loud sigh and get up off the couch and go to the room

But then after that I clap and say LETS GOOOO.

If it's a long play like a pick six or a long punt return I'm screaming saying "TAKE IT ALL THE WAY MOTHER****ERRRRRE!!!" as loud as I can in case the player planned to not take it all the way
I used to be that passionate. Would punch holes in the drywall after something bad happened and screamed after something good happened. Short of a playoff or Super Bowl game, I don’t really do that anymore. I just say “nice” and maybe fist pump.

For me when the Pats score a touchdown I generally go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then hold my hands up in the pistol gesture and go BANG! BANG! Like I'm ****in Cactus Jack from the WWE. :rofl:

How about you? Do you do anything special?
Usually I yell really loud and jump up out of my chair. Causing my 3 year to run from the room scared af

I used to be that passionate. Would punch holes in the drywall after something bad happened and screamed after something good happened. Short of a playoff or Super Bowl game, I don’t really do that anymore. I just say “nice” and maybe fist pump.
oh man that texans game had me ****ing raging. havent been that mad since the 2015 regular season game in denver

For me when the Pats score a touchdown I generally go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then hold my hands up in the pistol gesture and go BANG! BANG! Like I'm ****in Cactus Jack from the WWE. :rofl:

Interesting, that’s the same gesture I make towards my wife whenever we’re done having sex

These days I wait until after the PAT lest a phantom flag come flying out. Then usually a fist pump and some derogatory comments about the opposing defenders' mothers.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back