PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do you celebrate when the Patriots score a Touchdown?

i will say the mac jones era has kinda reignited the passion on gameday. winning kinda became business as usual with brady here, and it felt like nothing mattered til the playoffs came around. now every single game is practically a playoff game, and it's a toss up. gone are the guaranteed wins we could circle on the calendar

The tutu is mandatory.

woo-dance.gif

LOL, me too! My dog generally leaves the room (as do family members) when the Patriots score. There is lots of loud clapping and screaming coming from a certain someone. I have had my mother (God rest her soul) and my son's ex-girlfriend tell me outright that I am scaring them, and my various dogs over the years do not sit near me during games. Also, if the Pats are playing poorly my husband and I generally cannot sit in the same room, as I am always looking for a comeback and he is like Eeyore for cripes sake. :)
Sounds like my house only the eyeore is my brother, he should be posting on the GDT, he'd fit right in.

By not watching the extra point attempt.

For me when the Pats score a touchdown I generally go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then hold my hands up in the pistol gesture and go BANG! BANG! Like I'm ****in Cactus Jack from the WWE. :rofl:

How about you? Do you do anything special?
I yell TOOOOOOUUUUCCCHHHHHDOWWWNNNNN PAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYTTTTRRRRRIIIIOTTTTSSSSSS!!! At the top of my lungs while giving high fives to everyone!!!

Ritualized blood sacrifice to the gods, followed by a trip to the forest and a mass burial at the end of the game.

Either that or I'll make some happy noise or gesture.

LOL, me too! My dog generally leaves the room (as do family members) when the Patriots score. There is lots of loud clapping and screaming coming from a certain someone. I have had my mother (God rest her soul) and my son's ex-girlfriend tell me outright that I am scaring them, and my various dogs over the years do not sit near me during games. Also, if the Pats are playing poorly my husband and I generally cannot sit in the same room, as I am always looking for a comeback and he is like Eeyore for cripes sake. :)
My former dogs would leave the room as soon as they’d hear the sounds of a broadcast. My current dog isn’t as intelligent but he hates my volume level.

Depends on the situation in the game, first quarter scores I am like BB, looking out for a flag, not a lot of emotions. Fourth quarter score to take the lead is where I punch the air several times.
Yup! There have been times I've almost punched someone near me because I'm attacking the sky! Usually accompanied by a "LFG!!!"

*fist bump*

aaayyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee

Must be a slow, rainy and a cold day. This thread

I curse out loud, same reaction when they screw up.

I just high five the air and yell, my dog leaves the room at that point. Different reaction in the 28-3 game and Malcom's interception, I scared the living crap out of my dog and my brothers dog.

At home;

- 20 push ups for TD's before the PAT attempt.

- 10 push ups for each successful FG.

- 8 push ups for each safety.

At the game or some place public:

- A McDaniels @ Denver style downward step punch and yell!

I just high five the air and yell, my dog leaves the room at that point. Different reaction in the 28-3 game and Malcom's interception, I scared the living crap out of my dog and my brothers dog.
Aw man, I remember screaming in a room full of Seahawks fans (my family) when the MB pick happened, and I remember laughing hysterically when Jules grabbed that absolutely bootsy catch in SB51 high fiving my brother (who is also a Pats fan)

For me when the Pats score a touchdown I generally go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then hold my hands up in the pistol gesture and go BANG! BANG! Like I'm ****in Cactus Jack from the WWE. :rofl:

How about you? Do you do anything special?
The same way i did when i was about 16 and started watching the bruins. I put both arms straight up and yell Yeah, baby. I did that a lot today, they were getting tired.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back