2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

edkk323

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
“Due to the various uncertainties surrounding my position as it relates to the team’s new ownership, I’ve decided to resign as the head coach of the New York Jets."

I dare any of you to top me on this one.
I double dare.

BANG, good morning, good afternoon and good night.

titletownpats

Practice Squad Player
There are so many. I dvr his press conferences for this exact reason. It's so funny. The way he responds to Volin is the best. He must die laughing after them. I bet BB is really funny, dry sense of humor when he isn't around the cameras.

Soliel

In the Starting Line-Up
“Due to the various uncertainties surrounding my position as it relates to the team’s new ownership, I’ve decided to resign as the head coach of the New York Jets."

I double dare.

That can’t be topped

Pat the Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

I double dare.

One of my favs, and it involved the jets too....

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."

I double dare.

Hmmm... what to say when you're told you can't be topped... my mind's a blank... I'll have to go to the Master for this one...

;) (j/k, dude)

edkk323

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Hmmm... what to say when you're told you can't be topped... my mind's a blank... I'll have to go to the Master for this one...

;) (j/k, dude)

YOU FKING DIRTY AxxxHOOLE. I KNEW IT as I was typing it. That is why I added “on this one"

that is some next level thinking right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.