PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hillarious belichick quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last week’s news of Josh Gordon’s indefinite suspension, all head coach Bill Belichick had to say about Hogan was, “he’s been healthy all year, so that’s a good thing.”

“Due to the various uncertainties surrounding my position as it relates to the team’s new ownership, I’ve decided to resign as the head coach of the New York Jets."

I dare any of you to top me on this one.
I double dare.

BANG, good morning, good afternoon and good night.

There are so many. I dvr his press conferences for this exact reason. It's so funny. The way he responds to Volin is the best. He must die laughing after them. I bet BB is really funny, dry sense of humor when he isn't around the cameras.

“Due to the various uncertainties surrounding my position as it relates to the team’s new ownership, I’ve decided to resign as the head coach of the New York Jets."

I double dare.

That can’t be topped

I double dare.

One of my favs, and it involved the jets too....

I double dare.

Hmmm... what to say when you're told you can't be topped... my mind's a blank... I'll have to go to the Master for this one...

;) (j/k, dude)

Hmmm... what to say when you're told you can't be topped... my mind's a blank... I'll have to go to the Master for this one...

;) (j/k, dude)

YOU FKING DIRTY AxxxHOOLE. I KNEW IT as I was typing it. That is why I added “on this one"

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

that is some next level thinking right there.

I double dare.

How about on a napkin which is how he informed the team.

IMG_0507.JPG

"Oh, f--- you, Mason. Just f--- you, why don't we talk after the game, all right? Just shut the f--- up. Can you look at the score board?"

Bill to Derrick Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes