PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

juzzy1269

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello. Lifelong Bills fan here so go easy on me! I just wanted to get a feeling of what Pats Nation feels about this season. It’s been surreal in many ways. As a long tortured Buffalo sports fan it is fitting that when our team starts to get better again it’s in the year of a worldwide pandemic. Anyways I still believe the Pats are the team to beat in the division this year even after this week. Sometimes I think Belichick could coach any team to a championship. He’s a genius. Anyways thanks for letting me stop in. Also f the Dolphins and Jets!!

Hello. Lifelong Bills fan here so go easy on me! I just wanted to get a feeling of what Pats Nation feels about this season. It’s been surreal in many ways. As a long tortured Buffalo sports fan it is fitting that when our team starts to get better again it’s in the year of a worldwide pandemic. Anyways I still believe the Pats are the team to beat in the division this year even after this week. Sometimes I think Belichick could coach any team to a championship. He’s a genius. Anyways thanks for letting me stop in. Also f the Dolphins and Jets!!

at least you admit you are a bills fan... so question for ya... Who's GreenCow on the bills site ... im guessing 2 bills dr since the official site shuttered its doors....

FYI The Two Bills is not about you

I do like Buffalo '66 though

at least you admit you are a bills fan... so question for ya... Who's GreenCow on the bills site ... im guessing 2 bills dr since the official site shuttered its doors....
That forum closed? Didn’t know that. It’s been around for ages.

Don’t know. I don’t have an account on twobillsdrive but I regularly check it out

That forum closed? Didn’t know that. It’s been around for ages.
the Buffalo Bills Official Forums closed a few years ago. twobillsdrive is still kickin

Welcome.
The Bills have been playing very well so far and I think any neutral observer would say they are the early favs for the AFCE title.

I think the season is going very well in NE. If they can get to the bye week 3-2 and have Cam return thereafter, they have a shot at the division/playoffs.

Hard to tell « who the Patriots are ». Why ? The two losses were against the (possible) SB participants. And while this last loss was not THAT close, the strange circumstances make it so « it’s hard to tell how good NE is » based on last night.

If BUF goes even 1-1 vs NE, they should win the division. I think NE needs to get 5/6 division wins. And even then, it’s no sure thing.

GL to the Bills this season.

Nice of you to wait until your team is 4-0 and ours is 2-2 before you come post some bad attempt at trying to seem innocuous when you're really just trying to get us to admit that, right now, your team is the team to beat in the AFC East. Congrats - it only took 20 years.

I'm not ready to give the Bills the division yet. As an outsider my take is as much as Allen and their offense has stepped forward, their defense seems to have taken just as big a step backwards from last year.

Bills defense is 17th in the league in scoring, and 27th in passing. 8th in rushing but also 16th in yards allowed per rush. That's from playing these offenses:
Jets - 31st in scoring, 32nd in passing, 26th in rushing
Dolphins - 24th scoring, 20th passing, 21st in rushing
Rams - 14th scoring, 14th passing and 7th rushing
Raiders - 10th scoring, 13th passing, 15th rushing

T. White has not been great this year and neither are guys like Hughes. Their line isn't as good either. Not sure why.

Like us, the Bills have a tough schedule but the Pats are already in the middle of their gauntlet. The Bills tough part begins now. Can Allen overcome all of that when they get to KC, Pitt, Titans, Arizona, Seattle and us? We'll see.

Last edited:
BB clearly decided to bite the financial bullet and reset the cap. Rather than moving money around into future years he allowed several starters to leave (including the GOAT) and seems to have set the team up to make big strides in 2021 with a lot of cap space. He made a great acquisition with Cam Newton and has the team competitive for a playoff spot. Pats play a tough schedule and they'll need to win just about every game where they are favored and steal a game or two as underdogs to have a chance to win the division. They do not appear to be realistic Super Bowl contenders but with COVID and unknown injuries maybe they get lucky.

We're worried because you guys look good and we are down two games to you in the division. However, our D and our running game look really good and if we can get Cam Newton back quickly, we'll still give you a run for your money.

Jeez guys don't jump on him, he's feelin' the Division Championship feeling... let him be... even though his team is named for the most hated thing you ever receive in your mail. Just sayin'.

I expected the Bills to be very good this year and based on their early schedule figured they would be 3-1 or 4-0 at this point. Absolutely did not think that the offense and Josh Allen would be carrying them and frankly he looks like a star which is concerning to me as a Pats fan. I think the Bills have done a terrific job building their team and Diggs was a great off season acquisition. We'll see how they handle things as the competition picks up but they certainly look like one of the better teams in the conference so far.

I expected the Bills to be very good this year and based on their early schedule figured they would be 3-1 or 4-0 at this point. Absolutely did not think that the offense and Josh Allen would be carrying them and frankly he looks like a star which is concerning to me as a Pats fan. I think the Bills have done a terrific job building their team and Diggs was a great off season acquisition. We'll see how they handle things as the competition picks up but they certainly look like one of the better teams in the conference so far.
The Bills remind me of the 1999 Patriots.

I admit it's a bit self serving 'cuz I predicted they would not qualify for the postseason.

* SPOILER ALERT *

Maybe this is a good time for me to proactively apologize for us winning our seventh Super Bowl in February.

I don't like hurting peoples' feelings.

What is going on with the Bills defense? Weird

I expect the Bills will get it together and become much better than they are now as their D improves/

It is never the start of the season that troubles the Bills. They usually collapse after the midway point. But they appear solid this year.

Serious question for the Bills fan. Do they still allow you to jump on flaming tables at your tailgate parties? Or has the COVID ended that tradition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes