PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heath Evans RIPS Donkey Kong Suh.

Sorry. I was trying to be diplomatic and throw you people a bone with the double team excuse. Seymour flat out disappeared against good OLines quite often. That's not a "hawt take" it's a fact. Hee hawing about it just makes you look like a child. You want to see a player who didn't take plays off, look at Vince Wilfork- who got to leave on his own terms.

I’ll try to say this as diplomatically as I possibly can

You’re a moron.

Sorry. I was trying to be diplomatic and throw you people a bone with the double team excuse. Seymour flat out disappeared against good OLines quite often. That's not a "hawt take" it's a fact. Hee hawing about it just makes you look like a child. You want to see a player who didn't take plays off, look at Vince Wilfork- who got to leave on his own terms.
I’ve often marveled at how one poster could be so wrong so often but I have to raise you to a new level with this one. It could be the worst analysis of a player on the history of the board.
Please tell me you didn’t watch games when Seymour was here and dreamed this up because you just had nothing of value to add to the discussion.

Yep. I think he is out to hurt players and giving it back to him is the only way left to try and stop it. Do you have a problem with guys like Mankins acting as enforcers for their team’s?
So you would support a bills player holding up Gronk next time they okay so a teammate can take out his knee?

So you would support a bills player holding up Gronk next time they okay so a teammate can take out his knee?

Thought you weren’t playing Andy?

I don’t equate Gronk to Suh, and people have been cheapshotting Gronk for years. Gronk lost his mind for a moment and he’s paying for it, Suh is a threat to cheap shot someone every game. The only moral equivalency is coming from people like you and Rob Parker, etc etc

I don’t equate Gronk to Suh, and people have been cheapshotting Gronk for years. Gronk lost his mind for a moment and he’s paying for it, Suh is a threat to cheap shot someone every game. The only moral equivalency is coming from people like you and Rob Parker, etc etc
Wrong. My opinion has been it’s stupid to retaliate with cheap shots.
You now defend Gronk for retailing to tough play with a cheap shot but would be appalled if the bills retaliated against Gronk EXACTLY the way you said they should retaliate against suh for something not even close to as bad.

In just one week the fraud of your argument was exposed.

Wrong. My opinion has been it’s stupid to retaliate with cheap shots.
You now defend Gronk for retailing to tough play with a cheap shot but would be appalled if the bills retaliated against Gronk EXACTLY the way you said they should retaliate against suh for something not even close to as bad.

In just one week the fraud of your argument was exposed.

Where did I “ defend Gronk?”

You are 100% full of sh.t.

Where did I “ defend Gronk?”

You are 100% full of sh.t.
Wow you don’t even read what you write

I don’t equate Gronk to Suh, and people have been cheapshotting Gronk for years. Gronk lost his mind for a moment

Wow you don’t even read what you write

That’s not a defense of Gronk it’s a response to uou equating him with Suh. Gronk deserves his suspension but he certainly doesn’t deserve to be called a dirty player because he isn’t. However it’s not surprising that some simpletons equate the two.

That’s not a defense of Gronk it’s a response to uou equating him with Suh. Gronk deserves his suspension but he certainly doesn’t deserve to be called a dirty player because he isn’t. However it’s not surprising that some simpletons equate the two.
What Gronk did is as bad or worse than anything suh has done.
You advocated one patriot player holding suh so another could take out his knee.
Why don’t you advocate the bills doing the same thing?

Because you know what you said was crap and now that it’s obvious you will give crap answers like the above.

Just admit you were wrong. You will look a lot smarter than trying to defend a stupid position.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back