Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want to see Josh McDaniels become Green Bay's HC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pctronics0072

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2023 Predictions Winner
Reaction score
McCarthy fired

After a loss to Arizona, the Packers fired Mike McCarthy as head coach.

Possibly Josh McDaniels to be considered?

I don't know how anyone turns down that job. You see teams change coaches so quickly before having a chance. GB rarely changes coaches. Just 14 in nearly 100 years. Great fan base. Great QB.

I hope they don't offer it to Josh.

how could he NOT expect it.

The packers to my knowledge have not had any REAL major injuries, they have Rodgers, and they are going to have a losing season in a WEAK nfc north.

No excuse for being a team that bad.

I would say yes if he has full control.

Wow, Terry Bradshaw just went at Rodgers on the post-game show.

"This is Aaron Rodgers' 35th birthday today. So happy birthday, Aaron. You're 35 and your coach is fired, so gotta make you happy, I guess."

Terry Bradshaw really just slammed Rodgers.

Essentially said: “Happy 35th birthday Aaron Rodgers. You just got your coach fired. Sad that a QB can have more power than the coach.”

Rodgers guarantees win to get into the playoff, doesn't get it, coach gets fired.

Dummies! Good luck the next few years.

Should have canned AR. The fraud.

Wow, Terry Bradshaw just went at Rodgers.

"This is Aaron Rodgers' 35th birthday today. So happy birthday, Aaron. You're 35 and your coach is fired, so gotta make you happy, I guess."

I also saw how quick Rodgers' media fanboys were quick to put Bradshaw in check by saying these are just reports... and they haven't been confirmed to be true. They go an extra mile to protect Rodgers' so-called integrity, but they love implying that Brady went to daddy (Kraft) to keep Belichick in check and have G shipped out of NE.

He deserves it IMO. He bounced passes in crucial situations numerous times, he couldn’t diagnose the pass rush, he was too quick to rely on his scrambling ability, and his body language was bad when they were down big.

Packers should definitely do better now that all those coaching problems have been solved that were holding Rodgers back.

Is that poll question necessary....in what world would a Patriots fan want to see our fantastic offensive coordinator who has a great bond with our quarterback go coach Aaron Rodgers instead?
As I've said before, it's career suicide if McDaniels took the Packers HC job. Rodgers and Mcdaniels would eventually feud because Rodgers is not reading the D or holds the ball for the big play, whatever it is, and then McDaniels gets canned. And never gets another HC job.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back