Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want to see Josh McDaniels become Green Bay's HC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow, people are still gonna point to Rodgers 21 TD/1 Int stat line and use that to completely absolve Rodgers from Green Bay’s season thus far.

Perfect example of how the stats don’t paint the whole picture for their season. Rodgers should be sharing a lot of the blame too; but McCarthy is a joke.

I really hope not to lose our in house successor McDaniels to the cheese heads.
However least it be NFC I could See Deflippo get the offer as well but they need to nail the hire so they may make McDaniels highest paid coach in the NFL and give him equal power to the GM.
If they do that and he clicks up with Rodgers he's gone.
With the Vikings offense underachieving with their high paid QB, he does not deserve a look.

But I agree that if McDaniels has equal power, it’s an attractive job.

Would like to see Mcdnaiels come out and say he's staying in New England.
I would take Mike McCarthy in New England
As OC

Cleveland

Dorsey and him have history. McCarthy has some share of blame but the GB talent is not there anymore and that is not on Mike.

Because I hate his play calling. He isn't creative anymore. I think he's out of ideas. How many useless runs did he call today?? I've never been a McDaniels guy.
I think he could use a little more creativity with the running game. I was always a fan of Charlie Weiss’ run designs with the Jets and with the Pats.

Passing game I still think it’s more due to a lack of consistent separation.

I think he could use a little more creativity with the running game. I was always a fan of Charlie Weiss’ run designs with the Jets and with the Pats.

Passing game I still think it’s more due to a lack of consistent separation.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like all of Gronks catches are from play action. That little cross over the middle. He doesn't break them for long gains anymore.

I defend dissenters here all the time. I also like good trolls.

I just don't like ****ty trolls, and you're one of the lamest trolls on any site I visit.
You hate freedom. You despise opposing views. Anyone who doesn't agree with you, you label them. There have been hundreds of ppl like you throughout history!!!

Somehow, people are still gonna point to Rodgers 21 TD/1 Int stat line and use that to completely absolve Rodgers from Green Bay’s season thus far.

Perfect example of how the stats don’t paint the whole picture for their season. Rodgers should be sharing a lot of the blame too; but McCarthy is a joke.

If someone told you that after 12 games Brady would have a 21-1 td/int stat and the Patriots would have a league average defense I wonder what the over under on the record would be?

If someone told you that after 12 games Brady would have a 21-1 td/int stat and the Patriots would have a league average defense I wonder what the over under on the record would be?
10.5 wins

You hate freedom. You despise opposing views. Anyone who doesn't agree with you, you label them. There have been hundreds of ppl like you throughout history!!!

rofl.gif

• I'm pro-freedom to the point of near anarchy.
  • I love opposing views, as long as they aren't brainless. They sharpen the mind and force people to keep informed.
  • I label people who agree with me, too. Labeling a/k/a categorizing is an essential human trait. If we couldn't do it, we'd have gone extinct long ago.
  • There have been billions of people throughout history, and I'm sure that there have been many like me.

None of the above makes you anything but a lame troll, though. Furthermore, I'm not even asking you to stop trolling. I'm just asking you to do a better job of it.

What in the world? Hell no. McCarthy has horribly unimaginative play calling.
And this is essentially why he was canned. GB's offense became as predictable as Kubiak's Texans.

In a age of misdirection, motion & different concepts he's stuck on iso'n Adams, running 4 verts in the RZ & an extremely predictable running game.

And this is essentially why he was canned. GB's offense became as predictable as Kubiak's Texans.

In a age of misdirection, motion & different concepts he's stuck on iso'n Adams, running 4 verts in the RZ & an extremely predictable running game.
I always got a kick out of their WR screen passes. They did the same screen plays every game.

Is that poll question necessary....in what world would a Patriots fan want to see our fantastic offensive coordinator who has a great bond with our quarterback go coach Aaron Rodgers instead?

In NEM's world, he would have a problem with that statement. :D:D:D:D:D

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back