Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We're on to 2023. :cool:
Happy New Year Celebration GIF by iPlace

Happy New Year!!

Go Dawgs!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it’s filled with happiness and peace for all !!

We're on to 2023. :cool:
Happy New Year Celebration GIF by iPlace
Thanks man.

My New Year's resolution is for the Pats to win six straight, make everybody look stupid (again) and yet find a way not to lose Bailey Zappe because he's got too much potential (if he ever gets the chance).

Year of the rabbit.

Yeah, I'll let you know if it's a happy new year after the game.

Weeee. Another lap of the sun. Let’s rejoice in the human construct called the calendar !

Happy New Year to all (except the lowly pond skim called Jets fans)!

I used to be pretty blase about all the New Years stuff; used to say it was just turning over the calendar. Who cares? Etc

My wife and I actually went out to a thingy and celebrated in style. Pretty awesome. Starting the new year by kissing the love of your life is everything, to me anyway

As I've become an old(er) guy, I'm realizing how hard it can be for someone to just make it to the next year. We take it for granted, mostly. It's a given that we'll make it. This past year or so has been a tough one, and I know too many who didn't make it, or are just hanging on. So yeah, if some people want to rejoice in the switching of the puppy calendar to a tropical island calendar, so be it. It may damn well be shallow for most, but for some, it's a holiday miracle. And for many, it'll be their last.

I'll end this on a cheerful note to say Happy New Years to all and especially to those looking to be "on to 2023", get on with your bad selves, and wishing you much success and happiness. For those just making the grind, enjoy a day off (hopefully)!

Thanks man.

My New Year's resolution is for the Pats to win six straight, make everybody look stupid (again) and yet find a way not to lose Bailey Zappe because he's got too much potential (if he ever gets the chance).
Am I wrong to feel like I just want to the season to end?.. I'm more eager to look towards the off season than post season.. I hear that Buffalo is desperately eyeing home field.. so I'll ask will the game next week have Bailey or Mac starting?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back