PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy New Year Everybody!

Happy New Year’s!

Can I come out of my bunker now? I’ve been here since Y2K.
I guess it's safe.

Our uniforms & logo are still destroyed, but we won six Super Bowls in them. Donald Trump was elected and served a full term as POTUS. Yup, Dems impeached him for something stupid. World dealt effectively with the ozone layer, but still ignoring climate change & we've got about five years left until it's too late. That's about it.

So, I dunno how to break this to you, but @Actual Pats Fan kinda hit on it. When you went into your bunker, Drew was here. I assume you saw they drafted a 6th rounder named Tom Brady. He kinda worked out. He's still playing, even though he's older than dirt now. Like all the old folks, he moved to Florida and plays shuffleboard. He made a baby with a hot actress and then married a super model. The supermodel, actually. They got divorced recently, so I guess nothing lasts.

The Krafts gave up a first for Bill Belichick, as you probably remember. That worked out too. He kept it going here for 20 years. First, he built on Parcells leftovers, then he rebuilt around 2008-09, after that core left. They went on another run and won again. There's a bunch of folks here who b!tch that he hasn't done it again for a 3rd time, but what can you do. Some folks are never happy.

What else... ummm... Ray Lewis killed a guy... 9/11 happened, you can google that... oh, google happened, so good luck with that, too. Probably want to avoid twitter, everyone is always butt hurt about something over there. What else... In 2008, Obama got elected. Didn't agree with his politics, but the guy could speak... Electric cars are thing now, swear to God. There was a pandemic, lots of people got sick, some died. Some folks think it's a scam. The illuminati or some chit control everything and was able to get the whole world to close down. Or not close down. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Hmmm.... let me think. The shadow of Cam Newton was here for a year. I dunno if he was in Auburn when you went in. (looked it up, he mighta been in middle school, so never mind.) The Bills are good again, but still haven't won anything. The Jets still suck. I think that's it.

Last edited:
Oh, and John Madden and his 'close personal friend' Ben Dreith both finally died and are rotting in Hell; but of course Super Bowl XI has to date not yet been rescinded not awarded to its rightful victor: the Patriots. So we only have six titles.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back