PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guys, we'll never have to hear about Brady being a "system" QB ever again

Time to visit the Azzhat Hall Of Shame...

maxresdefault.jpg

That .jpg just about sums up the entire Hatred Nation we've had to endure for 20 years

I’ve been saying this for years. Tom Brady IS a system QB.

The system is called Tom Brady.

************, 7 SB Championships and 5 SB MVPs, yet morons on Twitter are already trying to diminish his accomplishments. They can be salty all they want, they’re just jealous.

The people crying about in on social media are just haters and will always be haters. Tom at some point destroyed their teams and they started having nightmares.

Biggest fraud of all time is Josh McDaniels. Tom Brady was the Patriot offense.

Bucs averaged 31pts per game this year. Byron Leftwich and Todd Boyles look like leading HC candidates next year. Because of Tom.

I'm so glad he did this. Because honestly, a lot of people spent careers saying "Brady is nothing without Belichick". It was apparent the minute he subbed in for Bledsoe that he was special.

Can that gravesite be right next to Rob Parker’s?

Biggest fraud of all time is Josh McDaniels. Tom Brady was the Patriot offense.

Bucs averaged 31pts per game this year. Byron Leftwich and Todd Boyles look like leading HC candidates next year. Because of Tom.
The most true thing I have read all day. I'll take it a step farther and say that the success of the '14 - '17 offenses owes more to the system changes that BOB brought in than to McDaniels.

its not like the people who called brady a system QB are turning around and saying they were wrong. They are completely ignoring what they said before.

at least half of what Brady was doing (ie the stuff that worked) was from the "New England" system

at least half of what Brady was doing (ie the stuff that worked) was from the "New England" system

Please elaborate...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back