PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guys, we'll never have to hear about Brady being a "system" QB ever again

Steve Mariucci says Brady is peaking now and has many years ahead of him.

He might, or he might not. That's the reality of a QB who is 43. I wouldn't bet against him but I also wouldn't get ahead of myself.

Look at Drew Brees this year vs last. Or Manning's last year. Both fell off rather quickly.

It always was. In 20 years, no other team has been able to replicate the “system”. That’s not a system, it’s Brady.
He's long had "all the answers to the test"... or, as I like to put it, Brady is the NFL's Neo...
reface-2021-02-07-11-08-19.gif

Yawn. He still is a GOAT coach. Not sure how this changes that.
I won't change my mind and neither will you, we can agree to disagree like adults. In my opinion, it has always been about Brady. Thinking otherwise after what transpired for the Patriots and Bucs this year is inconvceivable to me, but I'm not gonna lose my **** if someone disagrees (like all the homers on here with their full diapers).

"Bill is the GOAT coach" RIP
Ah, yeah, here it is. Can't have a pro-Brady thread without anti-Belichick nonsense. Another doozie of a thread from the OP.

If you're trying to convince people Brady isn't a "system quarterback", your target audience does not exist here. No true Patriots' fan needs to be convinced that Tom Brady is a great quarterback.

Go post this clickbait junk on ESPN, where you will actually find the idiots who think Brady is a "system quarterback".

Meanwhile, you're just inviting anti-Belichick nonsense like the quote above with these type of threads.

You know what I'm talking about. We've been hearing this garbage for two decades. It's finally over. This game just killed that pathetic commentary. It's now objectively proven that Brady can -- and will -- win; regardless, of "system" or "coaching" or any similar excuses haters have been spouting for two decades.

I won't change my mind and neither will you, we can agree to disagree like adults. In my opinion, it has always been about Brady. Thinking otherwise after what transpired for the Patriots and Bucs this year is inconvceivable to me, but I'm not gonna lose my **** if someone disagrees (like all the homers on here with their full diapers).

There is no point of debate. You want to make it Brady vs. Belichick when it was Brady *AND* Belichick.

There isn't an argument to be had, because none exists. It was never only about one or the other; it was about their combined abilities leading them to extraordinary, historic heights.

To pretend there are two sides to this argument is to create a binary dichotomy that does not exist in reality.

Oh did Tom Brady coach the Patriot’s defenses that shut down Peyton, Big Ben, Rivers, and countless others?

No but now we are going to hear that bill belicheck is not a good coach and it was always brady.

Until we have a winning record again

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back