PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski committed to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! The Brady/Gronk drama is over

giphy.gif

I think the law just got laid down to Gronk. I doubt it’s a coincidence this happened so soon after that press conference. Let’s see if there’s a new contract in the works as a carrot to follow the stick.

fixed

Drew- "Bill we want more money."

Bill- "No, but I can trade you to Cleveland. They'll pay your boy. I have a deal in place. Just say yes.".

Gronk - "Can you trade that old dude Brady there too?"

Bill - "no chance in hell i'll give Cleveland a chance at a winning season. I can send Hoyer with you.."

Gronk- " No thanks. I'll vroom vroom here."

My condolences to all the posters who desperately wanted that trade booty so we could acquire one or two tight ends who can't run, can't block and top out at five catches a year during their 3 year NFL careers.

Guess the blowback from the Saturday Gillette sh!t show got Rosenhaus' attention.
I'd like to think Meathead is doing this publicly so the rest of the league sees it and Bill can trade the toddler. Here's hoping!!!

Not hoping for it, but would be funny (in a sad kinda way) if B.B. flipped him for a pick THU...

Anyone else kinda wish the D had made one huge play on that 4th down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back