PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski committed to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hoping for it, but would be funny (in a sad kinda way) if B.B. flipped him for a pick THU...

Anyone else kinda wish the D had made one huge play on that 4th down ?

Gronk would have been top three on our front seven defense last year too. They might have even got one or two pressures.

My guess is that he thought he was being cute with the press conference antics and learned the hard way that he was pissing off more people than he expected. He probably thought he was being BB-like with his dodges, and was also probably surprised that it didn't fly.

I think the law just got laid down to Gronk. I doubt it’s a coincidence this happened so soon after that press conference. Let’s see if there’s a new contract in the works as a carrot to follow the stick.
There will be no new contract.

I bet Krafty might have given BB an assist here in keeping the men in-line

There will be no new contract.

I bet Krafty might have given BB an assist here in keeping the men in-line

Kraft keeping valuable players in line? Thanks for the laugh. I think it's only your strict countenance Gronk fears. Are you going to hit his knuckles with a ruler?

giphy.gif

Kraft keeping valuable players in line? Thanks for the laugh. I think it's only your strict countenance Gronk fears. Are you going to hit his knuckles with a ruler?
Yes

wow so nice of him. what a guy:rolleyes:. i hope bb trades him before the dead line. ive grown tired of the clown. no way he gets thru 2 seasons in a row without missing significant time. he will be right back pulling the same ******** next year.

Can never rule out a trade with BB, Adam.
Now that Gronk said it himself I doubt it, but Bill is Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes