PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think it'll take a horrific showing from the offense or even a loss. It's clear that TB12 is still in pout-mode. He, moreso than BB, could convince Kraft (IMO)
How is it “clear?”

certainly not as a blocker, which is what we badly need
Yea he’d have to exhaust himself jus to get back into shape to play TE. Very unlikely, unfortunately.

I think Gronkowski was expecting someone to beg him to come back and save the day. He loves the attention of people asking him about it, hence the ambiguous statements about returning initially.

If Gronk comes back, it's next season or halfway through next season. That's my bet, always been. He played his last game in February, the beating he took during his career, he needed a good one year or more out of football to give his body a rest and see where his head is regarding football.

If Gronk comes back, it's next season or halfway through next season. That's my bet, always been. He played his last game in February, the beating he took during his career, he needed a good one year or more out of football to give his body a rest and see where his head is regarding football.
nah. Ravens game

I think it will be this season

He literally just said he isn't coming back. There is not an ounce of evidence that he is coming back.

He literally just said he isn't coming back. There is not an ounce of evidence that he is coming back.

Exactly its is just me or does it look like Gronk lost a lot of Football weight??

I think it is for this year anyways
il_340x270.1776233314_l8pb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes