PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk update??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustcover

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Anyone know the status of Gronk as of Friday, 11/25 ? Any chance we will see him against the Jests on Sunday?

Both Gronk and Bennett are questionable.

"He'll play if he's healthy" - BB, probably

He is currently in a state of quantum superposition, simultaneously playing and not playing.

Or maybe he's decided to forego playing to compete on Chopped. :p

14533714_631856436994586_4998570878540185600_n.jpg

i hope gronk plays! a chest injury wouldn't stop tb12!!

I hope he plays, too, but I'm not sure that I agree with your logic here. If the typical injury in this case is approx. 2 weeks in order to travel, there's absolutely no reason for them to risk him for a week 12 game in New Jersey.

As a matter of fact, I never really expected him to play this week when his injury was first reported. I assumed that it would be a 2 week injury, particularly with the back to back road games.

Avoided sports talk radio this week, but confident that they played the what the Gronk Family wants, what Gronk wants and what the Patriots want are three different stories they beat to death..

Have to remember that Sports Talk is about the hosts, not about the Patriots..

Haven't seen Brady take many snaps as TE in his career yet. You know.. just maybe injuries have a way of affecting players on other positions with a different severity.

That being said, I go the other way and hope they let Gronk sit another game and then give him a limited snap count agains the Rams. We will win both without him anyway and I'd rather give him a breather before the most important stretch of games left on the calender.

Avoided sports talk radio this week, but confident that they played the what the Gronk Family wants, what Gronk wants and what the Patriots want are three different stories they beat to death..

Have to remember that Sports Talk is about the hosts, not about the Patriots..

I am just surprised it was so quiet here throughout the week. The usual Gronk Inc. yokels must have stuffed themselves plenty during Thanksgiving.

I am just surprised it was so quiet here throughout the week. The usual Gronk Inc. yokels must have stuffed themselves plenty during Thanksgiving.
I think they were too busy being tied up with the "Sheard/Collins/Jones as victims" storyline.

He is currently in a state of quantum superposition, simultaneously playing and not playing.
Or maybe he's decided to forego playing to compete on Chopped. :p

14533714_631856436994586_4998570878540185600_n.jpg

I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with the way Gronk is eying the birds open orafice.:p

Last edited:
"Rotisserie."

Eh shouldn't need Gronk...let him heal up. Prefer a healthy Gronk when they go to Denver.

Great to see Gronk made the trip.

Now lets pray that breathing in all that New Jersey smog doesn't have any adverse effects on his lung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore