PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk trade completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
only a 4th? jeeeze ... that sucks

Apparently it’s fake. He is following him (or re followed him).

Nope.. refollowed him. Brady is now his "most recent" follow.

Yikes my signature doesn't look to great, still not changing those 2 are the best ever at what they do and it was for the Pats. They're not forgetting us they are just moving on

only a 4th? jeeeze ... that sucks
For a guy that looked washed up two years ago for most of the season and wasn’t going to play for us, it’s a great deal. I hope Gronk doesn’t regret coming back and has some new energy.

I don’t know why Tampa doesn’t try hard to get Edelman. They have one maybe two years to win this. This may be their one shot in a long time.

Godwin operates the slot.

Adding to the OL, Rb, and defense is more important.

If Jules really is pissed off, I kinda like it if he’s like **** those guys for abandoning me and is more motivated to win.

The Bucs can’t afford Edelman unless they dump salary first. They historically have not backloaded contracts, which would seem to rule out restructures unless there’s a major philosophical change there.

According to OTC, they could take him right now ($2,800,000 base and $1.2m in combined workout and per game bonuses) . They would need to make adjustments to sign their upcoming draftees (current cap space $4,973,799).

3 TEs... ? TB is now across the board huge at receiver... and if you read my thread.. "value of TE" .. they are now laughing ...

Thx to NE...

Godwin operates the slot.

Adding to the OL, Rb, and defense is more important.

Gotta figure they'll go OT with that first round pick.

If Jules really is pissed off, I kinda like it if he’s like **** those guys for abandoning me and is more motivated to win.
I actually think he wants out more. Everybody is leaving but he’s getting left out.

Pats fans spinning this whole situation in a positive light are ****ing delusional. This is a nightmare. Let's see how cheery everyone is when Brady throws for 50tds and the Pats go 8-8.

Going 8-8 would suck, but i dont have really any expectations going into next season. I'm actually looking forward to watching the Pats in a whole new light now, watching some of these young guys grow and see who steps into leadership roles to be the next generation of Patriots

If Brady goes on to break more of PEDton Manning's records, that would be an added bonus to the season

Last edited:
Watched a lot of Bucs games, and friend is a Bucs fan. Howard is lacking something upstairs. He ran the wrong route on numerous occassions last year, and in previous seasons. I have a hard time seeing him pick up the playbook here.

Love the talent, and I would still give Howard a chance here for the right price, but that coupled with free agency in a year, and his value just isn't as high as many want to think.
I stated in a previous post that giving up on a 19th pick in the draft poses major red flags. Everyone sees a name that went high in a draft and start screaming we have got to get him. I think he is a bust and want no part of him. BB obviously thought the same or he would have been part of the deal. What has he done. 31 receptions less than 500 yards a season/ average. No thanks

Last edited:
Sucks to see Gronk in another uniform but that’s a great trade. Surprised we could trade him given the cap situation.

Zero cap impact on the Patriots trading his rights

Bill really should have played Butler in that Super Bowl. Man.
So many here defended him on that. Well now we know that in addition to that specific ring it has now cost him

-winning 7 titles and having more SB’s as a coach than any franchise

-the GOAT QB

-the GOAT TE who only would play Witt the GOAT QB

Watched a lot of Bucs games, and friend is a Bucs fan. Howard is lacking something upstairs. He ran the wrong route on numerous occassions last year, and in previous seasons. I have a hard time seeing him pick up the playbook here.

Love the talent, and I would still give Howard a chance here for the right price, but that coupled with free agency in a year, and his value just isn't as high as many want to think.

Lombardi was dismissive of him on WEEI today.

He built this team brick by brick and is the best coach in NFL History he’s a a hard Ass to get the most out of his guys.
I don’t understand people turning on BB.

I'm not turning on him, but I can objectively sit back and understand that he's a hard ass that would be difficult to play for over a long period of time.. I'm not going to fault people for wanting a change of scenery, I posted multiple times throughout last year that Brady looked like he wasn't having fun.. even after wins, he just looked like he knew the wheels were going to fall off and he looked incredibly frustrated all season long

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back