PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk trade completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Sanders was awesome in that playoff run. Dominic Rhodes had a great SB game too.

Helped them they played Rex Grossman in the SB. The Pats would have 7 titles now but face guarding. :mad:
OMG forgot about Grossman.

Did not forget Tony Eason though.:(

Bogus "Face-Guarding" penalty...bogus NON-call on REAL Pass Interference committed against Bug-Eyes on the same infamous drive as the other incident involving him...bogus OPI called against Troy Brown with 4 minutes left in the first half...

Of all the games I’ve seen, that one still makes me the angriest. ****ing fixed.

I wouldn’t say he was a nobody. He had 2 rings as a DC and one of his game plans that shut down the high powered Bills in the Super Bowl is in Canton.

Thats 2 more rings than Brady would have gotten if he was picked by another team. QBs in the draft who throw 4 yard passes for a living are a dime a dozen. If Brady was that awesome at the time he would have been gone a lot higher than 199. Brady needed Bill to be GOAT and vice versa.

the troll is still at it huh

More like Andy Dalton's Agent is trying to woo Jacksonville, and using the perceived hole at QB for New England as 'leverage'.

Errrr the hole os real. Not perceived. Unless you think a 2nd year QB who was a late round pick or a washed up journeyman are a solution and not a hole.

Errrr the hole os real. Not perceived. Unless you think a 2nd year QB who was a late round pick or a washed up journeyman are a solution and not a hole.

Yeah those late round pick QBs must really suck... I mean when has one of them ever done anything in this league.

You could be right but personally I'm going to assume that BB has faith in "Stid" for a reason.

Yeah those late round pick QBs must really suck... I mean when has one of them ever done anything in this league.

Now you're contradicting yourself.

Still weeping huh. :rolleyes:

Non of what you say makes sense it’s embarrassing, next we’ll hear how Jordan is a system guy and Phil would’ve won with anyone

Non of what you say makes sense it’s embarrassing, next we’ll hear how Jordan is a system guy and Phil would’ve won with anyone

I love how me saying I’m not going to become a Bucs fan with Brady there has morphed into me saying Brady is a system QB.

Or wanting to give our coach a little credit for the last 20 years means I’m aNtI BrADy!!1!

lol. I mean lmao.

Last edited:
I love how me saying I’m not going to become a Bucs fan with Brady there has morphed into me saying Brady is a system QB. lol. I mean lmao.

That's not what you've said or implied. And now you're butthurt? Give me a break Packer's fan.

I love how me saying I’m not going to become a Bucs fan with Brady there has morphed into me saying Brady is a system QB.

Or wanting to give our coach a little credit for the last 20 years means I’m aNtI BrADy!!1!

lol. I mean lmao.
You've been a little b*tch about all things Brady for weeks. Every single chance you get.

Recently re-watched the Seattle/Pats Superbowl.
Brady threw 2 bad picks in that game. One when they were about to put Seattle away.
If not for a fantastic defensive play, the game is lost.

Pick 6 in SB 51

Dominant defenses in 2003, 2004.
Dominant defensive effort in SB 53.

So what's my point?
Brady is hands down the GOAT, but he had the luxury of playing on teams with great defenses.

Any other franchise and he has a Manning-like career, at best. See Brees and Rogers.

One of his greatest assets was the humility to recognize they can't build a team around him if he holds out for max money.

That's why I give so much of the credit to BB. Neither would have been so wildly successful without the other, but BB knows how to build a defense (often at the expense of offensive weapons) and they will be competitive as long as Belichick is the coach.

We knew this time would come and I'm excited to see how things play out.

Last edited:
Recently re-watched the Seattle/Pats Superbowl.
Brady threw 2 bad picks in that game. One when they were about to put Seattle away.
If not for a fantastic defensive play, the game is lost.

Pick 6 in SB 51

Dominant defenses in 2003, 2004.
Dominant defensive effort in SB 53.

So what's my point?
Brady is hands down the GOAT, but he had the luxury of playing on teams with great defenses.

Any other franchise and he has a Manning-like career, at best. See Brees and Rogers.

One of his greatest assets was the humility to recognize they can't build a team around him if he holds out for max money.

That's why I give so much of the credit to BB. Neither would have been so wildly successful without each other, but BB knows how to build a defense (often at the expense of offensive weapons) and they will be competitive as long as Belichick is the coach.

We knew this time would come and I'm excited to see how things play out.

It was not a win but Brady’s best SB game by far was LII. The others are not close. Made one mistake near the end not seeing an open White but that takes nothing away from that performance. That was an excellent defense and not a tomato can that he shredded and he did it almost wire to wire. I would not have given him an MVP vote in SB36 but I would have in that game even though his team lost. Foles played well but we know what kind of defense he was looking at.

Completely agree about BB. And if I had to choose between a 43 year old Brady and Bill for the future it’s Bill 10 times out of 10.

It was not a win but Brady’s best SB game by far was LII. The others are not close. Made one mistake near the end not seeing an open White but that takes nothing away from that performance. That was an excellent defense and not a tomato can that he shredded and he did it almost wire to wire. I would not have given him an MVP vote in SB36 but I would have in that game even though his team lost. Foles played well but we know what kind of defense he was looking at.

Completely agree about BB. And if I had to choose between a 43 year old Brady and Bill for the future it’s Bill 10 times out of 10.
For the first paragraph of the post I would've given it a Winner...
For the second, a Maybe Not...
So in the end I split the difference and gave it a Useful.

Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft