PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk gets 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please...stop with the academic dissertation. This is FOOTBALL. It's an emotional, violent sport. Players get heated, they make mistakes.You make it sound like Gronkowski is the first NFL player in its history to have his sanity mandated.
Sorry if my post came across that way, I was just trying to show my concern for one of my favorite players. I'm frustrated that he's frustrated, you know?

Gronk screwed up. Big time. No other way to put it. Not only does he get suspended for a game, he just created a ****eload of noise for a team that prides itself on ignoring the noise.
Its so out of character for him. I just find it so puzzling. And so unnecessary!

This web format blows.

Freezes up and is jerky and erratic.

I hate posting from my phone because of that. My laptop is ok.

Gronk deserves the 1 game.

Maybe Kraft will make a formal statement after a few egg nogs.

But the game isn’t just strategic it’s violent. It’s more about physically kicking the crap out of the guy across from you than strategy.

Although the game keeps moving toward a less physical game thanks to fantasy. And polian.

well that and players dying before they're 50

Gronk screwed up. Big time. No other way to put it. Not only does he get suspended for a game, he just created a ****eload of noise for a team that prides itself on ignoring the noise.
Its so out of character for him. I just find it so puzzling. And so unnecessary!

Come on, lighten up Francis.
If there's a team or any fans out there unaware of the Patriots' prowess and what a BFD it means to defeat the Patriots they are even more dimwit than Jets/Jets fans. And if that's the case I need to apologize to the Jets fans. I've always told them it can't get any lower than them. So it would mean I may have to admit I was wrong to them. Most distasteful.

JHF!C people, relax. This is a game where large powerful men beat the mother lovin crap out of each other. Emotions get away sometimes. It happened to Gronk. He got a league smacking for it.

The shelf life for this story has a mere 5 days left, tops, before expiration (so enjoy the moral high ground while you can!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes