Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Gronk gets 1 game

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Game suspension for Gronkowsk

Gronk suspended 1 game

thought a new thread w/ news was worthy instead of ones w/ multiple pages discussing possibility

...i think this suspension will just let the topic drop from the media, so ill take it

Loss of a game check is effectively a fine.

True but if he successfully appeals it then he gets no fine? If he does successfully appeal it I expect BB will take some action against him in some way.

Thinking out loud, is this possible - he appeals, plays vs Miami, then suspension is upheld and he misses Pittsburgh...???? Don't tell me the NFL isn't thinking about doing this if they can...

Appeals not "heard and decided" by Roger Goodell?

Thinking out loud, is this possible - he appeals, plays vs Miami, then suspension is upheld and he misses Pittsburgh...???? Don't tell me the NFL isn't thinking about doing this if they can...
No, the appeal goes through quickly. Miami is up in the air but he's free and clear for Pittsburgh.

A bummer, but with everyone calling for his head, I would just take it and rest up for Pittsburgh. Everyone on the team, including him, can now say the league has ruled and I don't have anything else to say.

Edit - I guess an appeal can't hurt. Based on past precedent, sometimes you get a reduction from a suspension to a fine. On the fence about it though as I thought the punishment would be worse. I want to move on to Miami!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey