PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grigson gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could also hire Josh McDaniels.
Slow the roller. They gotta Fire Pagano first, which I don't think they'll do this year. Even if they do, I still think McDaniels would be wary of the dysfunction of the Colts ownership.

Luck seems to have the intangibles, the work ethic, and the winning attitude, I could see him really turning his career around without Grigson poisoning the well.

Grigson getting fired is terrible news (for us) IMHO. I can only hope that Irsay's next hire is as perceptive as his last. :D

I agree. I like Luck as a player, as long as he's not playing against us.

PS: He should get rid of that neck beard...

Slightly torn about this. I enjoyed watching him destroy the Colts, but I so hated this weasel getting rewarded for his incompetence. I think as a Pats fans, I want to see his career to suffer over him destroying the Colts.

I never got Pats fans who wanted this guy to stay GM of the Colts. If my choices are Jim Irsay hoisting a Lombardi trophy and Grigson never getting a job in the NFL ever again vs. Grigson staying the GM of the Colts forever (the Colts sucking would be a give), I say give the moron his Lombardi.

Without Grigson, there would have been no Deflategate. I am sorry, but my hatred of him goes beyond my hatred of Irsay and the Colts. And I have faith in Irsay to screw things up without Grigson anyway.

This could be Mcdaniels and Caserios landing spot.
But God I hope not.

I don't think either McDaniels or Caserio would do that to Belichick, Kraft, or Brady.

Besides, even though they have the QB, I don't know if this is the best place. They have a lot of money tied up in the wrong players and pretty much have no talent other than the QB spot.

Slow the roller. They gotta Fire Pagano first, which I don't think they'll do this year. Even if they do, I still think McDaniels would be wary of the dysfunction of the Colts ownership.
I was only responding to the post that they could hire Kyle Shanahan. I know Pagano isn't gone yet. I hope he stays another year.

Pagano is "safe" for now but on the clock , the new GM will probably give him 1 year max if he's lucky.

Could be fired next week.

Irsay isn't going to fire Pagano that's going to be up to the new GM if he wants him or not.

Better not go 8-8 again or good old Chuckles Pagano is next :D

31 TDs 13 INTs 96 QB rating over 4000 yards, if that's broken i wouldn't mind someone that broken to follow Tom Brady, that's better numbers than Big Ben put up, that's the 3rd best QB in the AFC in 2016.

Andrew Luck was horrible in 2015 but he was really good this year, he went from being one of the most overrated players in the NFL in 2012-2014 to actually underrated this year.

I think this shows that stats don't tell the real story. Luck was wildly inconsistent this year. Sometime All World and sometimes awful. He padded a lot of stats by getting a lot of garbarge time yards and TDs after the Colts were getting blown out (and in the few times they blew someone one else out). In quite a few games this year, the Colts' offense would do absolutely nothing in the first and second quarter and score in bunches in the second half.

And he still has the habit of making the ill times costly mistake that has plagued him his entire career.

Luck consistently has piled a lot of amazing stats in his career, but if you watch his on the field play it has never matched what his stats say. He is a good, not great QB.

Last edited:
Luck was salty about the loss, and them getting whooped 45-7- not Deflategate.

Well yeah but that's not a karma-worthy event.

I'm sure everyone who is a competitor gets salty over having their ass handed to them.

Still think Pagano might be a solid coach. Yeah yeah, post that idiot punt formation but that is actually a pretty good example of why I think he might be an ok coach. Clearly shouldn't have been called without having the guy performing the snap performing snapper duties. Personnel groupings like that I doubt are something the coach is in control of at that point in the middle of the game.

Pagano took the blame. He could have laid it completely at the feet of STs coach or the player but he took the blame.

Grigson's awful drafting certainly hasn't helped. MOAR WIDE RECEIVERS

Well yeah but that's not a karma-worthy event.

I'm sure everyone who is a competitor gets salty over having their ass handed to them.
Exactly, I'm agreeing with you.

Anyone would be salty about that. Which is why he's not really a part of the whole Karma thing, although you could make a case for being guilty by association with him being a Colt. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back