PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grigson gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other teams in the AFC South must be ticked off. Their jobs just got harder.*

*Unless Irsay does something crazy, like takes over as GM himself or gives the job to Peyton.

That sucks for us. However he has done so kuch damage to the team it will be awhile before they can put a competent team together

Peyton Manning?

That sucks for us. However he has done so kuch damage to the team it will be awhile before they can put a competent team together

Not really, can be a playoff team next year with any slight improvement in defense.

Turnarounds happen fast in the NFL, their offense is pretty much top 10 when Luck is healthy.

It's about time. I think I overrated pagano but he's atleast good enough to take a good team to the playoffs I think. But he is a bonehead

Cause there's been reports Irsay has been talking to Peyton Manning about being the GM, maybe he's agreed to it or maybe Irsay just had a night off the booze and pills and seen the last 5 years of drafts and finally came to his senses :D

It was inevitable. After all...

35th-car.jpg

...how many clowns can you fit in one car?

Cause there's been reports Irsay has been talking to Peyton Manning about being the GM, maybe he's agreed to it or maybe Irsay just had a night off the booze and pills and seen the last 5 years of drafts and finally came to his senses :D

If Manning becomes GM, he'll probably give Andrew Luck as little offensive help as possible due to the fear of his records being broken.

Oh no with a new GM the Colts won't be a bad team anymore...

Loomis is now the worst drafting GM in the business now right? Did Grigson make any good picks aside from TY Hilton? Luck doesn't really count because that was a can't miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes