PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grigson gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Pagano is exceedingly bright, we have seen some gaffes from time to time, however I do think he's managed to get his guys to play hard for him for several years in a row. I think he's somewhat of a "players coach" but not so much so that they take advantage of him. As many have said, he can't help that he's been given awful talent to work with.

However. Few incoming GMs want to keep the incumbent guy - they often want to bring in their "own guy", with that guy being loyal to him for the opportunity.

Furthermore - didn't Irsay JUST sign BOTH of these guys to matching extensions like THIS YEAR? Then cans only one?

After calming down from this devastating news, I just realized the coked up owner is still the owner. The jokes that is the Dolts organization will continue, with or without Grigson.:)

They can all burn. All of them. Grigson, Irsay, Pagano, Luck... I have no use for any of them & I love hearing & reading of their misfortune. It makes me a small, petty person. I'm ok with that. Indy can burn.

Not only is it ok, it's preferred. They're Indiots.

Eh, that's all pretty tame though.

The dude is ugly, and has an ugly neck beard. Isn't that punishment enough?

Yeah, it isn't really much of a slight, but it was a joke at Brady's expense at a bad time. I know that I didn't like it enough to remember that it happened. That was why I posted it in a response to a discussion between shmessy and PF74.

I think this shows that stats don't tell the real story. Luck was wildly inconsistent this year. Sometime All World and sometimes awful. He padded a lot of stats by getting a lot of garbarge time yards and TDs after the Colts were getting blown out (and in the few times they blew someone one else out). In quite a few games this year, the Colts' offense would do absolutely nothing in the first and second quarter and score in bunches in the second half.

And he still has the habit of making the ill times costly mistake that has plagued him his entire career.

Luck consistently has piled a lot of amazing stats in his career, but if you watch his on the field play it has never matched what his stats say. He is a good, not great QB.

It seems to me that it's a fair criticism to say the Colts have never put enough good players around him. They have tended to spend more $$ on the defense and, in general, made a lot of poor draft and free agent choices.

The fan in me would like to see Luck on a good team, but I'm OK with the Colts sucking for all time! :D

Eh, that's all pretty tame though.

The dude is ugly, and has an ugly neck beard. Isn't that punishment enough?

I think you need to back off and start respecting his heritage.

andrew-luck-wins.jpg

Neanderthals-in-Europe-Died-european.jpg

Yeah, it isn't really much of a slight, but it was a joke at Brady's expense at a bad time. I know that I didn't like it enough to remember that it happened. That was why I posted it in a response to a discussion between shmessy and PF74.
That was bush league/amateur hour crap from Luck.

Despite what Irsay whispers in his ear, Luck doesn't have the elevation or credentials to take pot-shots at Tom.

There only three QBs who can take playful digs at Tom are Starr, Bradshaw and Cool Joe.

Everyone else comes across as either jealous or a punk.

Last edited:
I don't think I have seen a team unload on a GM like this before. I know the people in Philly hated Chip Kelly but such animosity to a GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes