PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Win (Obviously)/Fire Romo

Romo is making me miss Simms, and that's really saying something

LOL

The ball was stuck to his hip. You have to lose control of the ball and without question, he still had it tied to his hip when he was down.

Learn the rules.

You Millennials are crazy with this lack of understanding of the rules. Nantz and Romo brainwashing you means nothing.

Most unprofessional broadcast I've ever seen.

isolated-portrait-of-caucasian-bald-old-man-with-mouth-open-and-long-BWYRP8.jpg

Give him an edible and tell him to shut up for 3 seconds. How about that? Most annoying color commentator in history and he is 1 year in.

You Millennials clearly have never watched old school, classic, and classy and non-biased commentators in the past. Not your fault, but jesus. This guy sucks beyond belief.

Your team is going to a Super Bowl after winning a thrilling game and your whining about a commentator and millennials?

Do you enjoy being miserable?

Who cares, the Pats are going back to the Super Bowl.

He even called Brady the GOAT multiple times.. I honestly dont get it.. is he sometimes a bit too hyperactive ? Sure. But it is his first year and he is already in a league of his own.. I cant want for his sophomore season..

Also, everyone has succumbed to calling him the GOAT. He is awful with his boss's orders to openly root and try to convince the viewer. It's the worst color commentating in history due to the bias.

When they were up 14-3, he was creaming his pants with glee. Did you watch the game?

The worst, is the groaning on clear catches by Pats receivers (Cooks and Amendola), when even Nantz gets uncomfortable because they're clear catches.

Romo irritated me last week. I thought he was good this week. I really actually enjoy his commentary most of the time. Plus the Pats are undefeated when he’s in the booth. I really think it sounds like everyone is biased when we are down and frustrated. Glad Romo found a good niche post NFL career.

Your team is going to a Super Bowl after winning a thrilling game and your whining about a commentator and millennials?

Do you enjoy being miserable?

Here is how it is proven Romo sucks....Yay to Chris Collinsneck in 2 weeks!

Also, everyone has succumbed to calling him the GOAT. He is awful with his boss's orders to openly root and try to convince the viewer. It's the worst color commentating in history due to the bias.

When they were up 14-3, he was creaming his pants with glee. Did you watch the game?

The worst, is the groaning on clear catches by Pats receivers (Cooks and Amendola), when even Nantz gets uncomfortable because they're clear catches.

Sorry but none of what you are saying happened the way you described it. It is all in your head..

But that is how biases work.. too bad you cant enjoy the most insightful analyst in over a decade..

Didn’t notice him rooting for anyone. Its his job to sell the game... nobody outside of ne is gonna be interested in ‘yeah pats are the clear fav and should win handily / they got this’

I honestly do not know what sort of commentary would be non-biased to some of you people. I'm guessing you're the types who loved listening to Tommy Heinsohn?

Romo openly roots for a good football game because that's what is more appealing to viewers and probably, for him, way more exciting to call.

He had nothing but positives to say about the Pats and I feel sorry for people so thin-skinned they think this dude is rooting against anyone.

Hint: Wickersham, the fake story about how bad Brady's hand was (note how I can predict the truth), and Romo last week and this week, just gone crazy with a biased crap today. there is a huge effort to try to will their way towards wanting the Pats to lose.

Do you live under a rock to not be able to admit this? This is about money here.

I am thrilled with the balls oft his team and yet another gutty win, but to not accept what the broadcast companies and media tries to do, with rules being adusted during the game is sick.

Cooks's arm grabbed all year, Gronk's head taken off with no outrage, etc. Do you realize Gronk went berserk in Buffalo due to this crap?

This team is incredible fighting and clawing...My point is, the cis literally unwatchable and Nantz is clearly coached, too.

Give him an edible and tell him to shut up for 3 seconds. How about that? Most annoying color commentator in history and he is 1 year in.

You Millennials clearly have never watched old school, classic, and classy and non-biased commentators in the past. Not your fault, but jesus. This guy sucks beyond belief.

I am 61 and I love Romo
as a commentator.

Didn’t notice him rooting for anyone. Its his job to sell the game... nobody outside of ne is gonna be interested in ‘yeah pats are the clear fav and should win handily / they got this’

What? It's his job to "sell" the game? You just proved my point. He is clearly coached to root for the opponent and lie outright on replays.

I am 61 and I love Romo
as a commentator.

Well, you need some help then. Did you hate Madden and other knowledgeable commentators who showed no bias from decades gone by?

What a little weasley little turd he is.

You mean the Madden who said the Pats should play for a tie back in 2001?

Um-hmm. That guy. Are you honestly claiming 1 year of annoying loot at me tool like ROmo who cannot shut up for 2 seconds is on Madden's level?

Hint: I know as much as Romo does, but his pacing and delivery is obnoxious.

The bias is so obvious, the fact you and others can't see it, is mindboggling. Goodell in no way shape or form wants to give BB that Lombardi, They have meetings about this crap. He spent 3 hours wishing Jax to take over the game and was giddy as hell in the 2nd qtr.

Did you watch the game?

I mean, is this for real. He has Nantz wrapped up too.

You don't get paid to openly root for the other team from the second the whistle blows, and then make it so obvious, misleading the viewer. It happened again, just like all year and worse than last week.

The Lewis "fumble" was clearly not a fumble and there were other calls where he was openly rooting to see something that was not there, that would hurt the Pats.

The viewer is expected to believe the analyst and he has so much power, as he lies and misrepresents things.

Again, been watching this for 35 years have never seen a color analyst have such a disingenuous bias.

What a pretty boy, annoying dork. Sorry, but it's true.

He's apparently the smartest guy in the room calling out things I call out and the way he uses that on screen marker to show what he thinks should be done, hoping he is right...? Yet, he was a mediocre QB who was so easily duped like Jay Cutler with the worst timed INTs this side of the Mississippi.

This is abomination. I have never seen a guy so awful at his craft as a rookie be praised, and I have no idea why Pats fans would ever support such a disgrace. Worst I have ever seen as a rookie commentator, possibly in all of sports.

PS God bless Amendola and the O Line, not to mention the D that shut the door again in the 4th qtr like they always do, keeping it to 20 points and under which as been the magic number in this offensive Goodell Era for a decade.

On to Minny.
Beta male victory speech?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST