PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell plans to be @ Gillette season opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five cents apiece on Alibaba. Maybe less in quantity, that was for min order quantity 1500. Order of 50,000 might be cheaper..,

For $100, several fans could each make a purchase and pass those things out in the parking lots, in Patriot Place, near the gate, etc. You'd get the whole stadium outfitted no problem.

EDIT - If I can get tickets and take the leave, I'll do it. **** that guy.

Roger will be in the safe combines of the owners box......and will not have the balls to sit in the actual stadium....

For $100, several fans could each make a purchase and pass those things out in the parking lots, in Patriot Place, near the gate, etc. You'd get the whole stadium outfitted no problem.

EDIT - If I can get tickets and take the leave, I'll do it. **** that guy.
Collective action. Pool funds for a single purchase to get best price, multiple distribution points for best coverage and least risk of disruption.

Wonder what a tee shirt would cost in 10000 unit quantities...

Could this possibly be a football version of ****old?

Collective action. Pool funds for a single purchase to get best price, multiple distribution points for best coverage and least risk of disruption.

Wonder what a tee shirt would cost in 10000 unit quantities...

There might be something to that idea. And definitely, I think Barstool would be open to working with fans to make something like that happen.

Five cents apiece on Alibaba. Maybe less in quantity, that was for min order quantity 1500. Order of 50,000 might be cheaper..,
The lightup ones will show better. 30 cents each at 5,000 for Dunkins donuts, Shields MRI or Weei etc... this is chump change Promotional Led Flashing Red Clown Nose Led Light With Elastic Rope - Buy Christmas Led Lights,Clown Nose Light,Flashing Light Product on Alibaba.com

These are even cheaper Flash Clown Nose - Buy Flashing Toy Clown Nose,Red Clown Nose,Plastic Flashing Clown Nose Product on Alibaba.com

He'll hide out in the owners box, but they'll show him on TV for 5 seconds in the stadium in the 4th quarter then he'll be whisked out privately. I like the clown nose idea. Something that shows up on TV.

“National guards, the Patriots are killing the commish”

Let him get comfortable in the owner's box for the banner unveiling - only to unveil a banner with a massive middle finger (with 5th ring on it) with the "Roger that!" mantra underneath.

Man, that would be sweet...

I hear they will be handing out Super Bowl Champion rocks at the game. All kidding aside, all those going to the game need to show him as much love, even more love than you showed him at the Super Bowl. Do your job !!

I hope he has to come to Gillette the next few years for the first game of the NFL season :)

I dreamed that on opening night TWO new banners were waiting to be unveiled.
First they unveil the Clown Banner. Thunderous boos can be heard. Cameras sweep the crowd. 60,000 fans are wearing the Clown tee-shirt! There's a quick "deer-in-the-headlights" shot of Goodell in his box. Then they unveil the 2016 Championship Banner. Crowd goes nuts! Millions of fans across the nation witness #ClownOut 2017 on their TV screens!

I woke up smiling!

Goodell could fall to his death from the highest point of the stadium and nothing would change in the NYFL. That's the happy/sad truth.

Can a mod reopen this thread? @Ross12 @ashley1992 @Ian

#CLOWNOUT

I recently went to this thread to give it a (much deserved) bump and was very surprised to see it had been locked. I cannot understand why given the subject matter which is ongoing and will be even more so as opening night draws ever closer. In addition, I thought @Ian was working on some development in this regard so that was another reason at my surprise at the locking of the thread. Shame.
So, I second the motion to re-open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes