PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell plans to be @ Gillette season opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'll have some excuse to cancel. He's a coward. I just don't think he's going to admit 6 months out that he's going to avoid the home stadium of the team he framed.

Heck, he's also a liar, so I'm not sure if his answer is proof he actually won't be there.

He'll find a way to get out of it. After how he was received at the SB by the remaining fans, I think the last thing he wants to do is be at Gillette on opening day where his reception will be much worse. Or he'll tell the stations not to put him on camera during the game.

giphy.gif

I bet they will have a concert in Atlanta to celebrate their new stadium like they did in San Fran for their new stadium the last time the Patriots hoisted the banner.

Hmmmm....Do I stay down here and rub it in ...maybe dance a bit....or should I go up and sit with my hero Roger? decisions decisions.
arthur-blank-nfl-atlanta-falcons-san-francisco-49ers.jpg

I can not wait for this game it just keeps getting better and better! I found the press conference clip for anyone who wants to watch I'll put the link below!

Roger Goodell is coming to Gillette

Wow. I reallllyyyyy want to be at Gillette if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back