PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on Mike & Mike Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red carpet edition. Enter king Goodell with crown and scepter while his loyal subjects are on their knees paying homage to his greatness.

I really wish reporters would ask the questions that everyone wants asked. True reporting is almost dead in this country. Guaranty none of these are asked.

#1 Do you realize that most fans of the NFL want you removed, why is that ?

#2 How can you justify your prior harsh penalites knowing that there was no evidence to support those as well?

#3 Did Brady beating you, piss you off, and/or also did it now open a floodgate for how you handled things ?

#4 Do you still think your the right man for the job or a mistake?

#5 Why havent you talked to Paul Tagliabue sense the bounty ruling? Did you expect him to rule differently ? You seemed to only need him when he supported you, and didnt expect his ruling.

#6 Do you care about evidence or just supporting your own opinion ?

#7 Tell me and the fans how great or not , you think Brady is as a QB and why he would need to cheat to win games, because that is what you are saying. Because clearly you cant have that much respect for a guy when he is cheating to win games, correct ? and you are saying he cheated correct ?

#8 What makes you qualified to change any part of American football, that has become popular without you?
Do you think you are that smart ?

#9 and lastly we will be polling all NFL fans this week to describe you in one word. What word do you think they will choose ? .. and yes you can swear.

Last edited:
I really wish reporters would ask the questions that everyone wants asked. True reporting is almost dead in this country. Guaranty none of these are asked.

#1 Do you realize that most fans of the NFL want you removed, why is that ?

#2 How can you justify your prior harsh penalites knowing that there was no evidence to support those as well?

#3 Did Brady beating you, piss you off, and/or also did it now open a floodgate for how you handled things ?

#4 Do you still think your the right man for the job or a mistake?

#5 Why havent you talked to Paul Tagliabue sense the bounty ruling? Did you expect him to rule differently ? You seemed to only need him when he supported you, and didnt expect his ruling.

#6 Do you care about evidence or just supporting your own opinion ?

#7 Tell me and the fans how great or not , you think Brady is as a QB and why he would need to cheat to win games, because that is what you are saying. Because clearly you cant have that much respect for a guy when he is cheating to win games, correct ? and you are saying he cheated correct ?

#8 What makes you qualified to change any part of American football, that has become popular with you?
Do you think you are that smart ?

#9 and lastly we will be polling all NFL fans this week to describe you in one word. What word do you think they will choose ? .. and yes you can swear.

That would be the most kick ass interview EVER. Unfortunately, I'm not expecting much.

The answers and lines Goodell will speak have already rehearsed. These were just moments ago leaked to the media:
(A) "I cannot comment about on going litigation. Not commenting allows us to uphold the integrity of the legal process"
(B) "Every action we take was and is completely about the integrity of the game"
(C) "<Fill in underling name> is one of the finest, most honorable, most capable people of the highest integrity"
(D) "The process we follow for all player matters is clearly and unambiguously written in our agreements. Only under the auspice of these clearly defined agreements do we make player decisions, decisions based on the highest level of integrity by the fairest minded people".
(E) I am excited that another NFL opening weekend is upon us. We believe this one will have some of the most exciting and integrity filled Football of any opening weekend".
(F) Here is a picture of my adopted son from an underprivileged region of the world. My wife and I have named him 'Integrity Goodell'.
(G) "A little known fact. Did you know the word integrity has 4 syllables just like the name Roger Goodell?"

I suspect there are only two reasons to watch this interview.
First, how deep into the media rehabilitation barrel will Roger dig? For example will he talk about his gay brother or talk about an NFL based outreach program for the migrant crisis in Europe?
Second, despite how much of a powder puff MnM will likely treat this, will Goodell actually find a way to screw this up?

Other than that I will be shocked if this is little more than a Roger Goodell rehabilitation puff piece served up by the propaganda wing of the NFL.

You realize he and the ESPN will have selected the "questions" to be asked for the dog and pony interview.

M & M are merely sock puppets.

For Twitter, this would be an excellent thing to get started this morning.

Describe Goodell in 1 word and send it in to @MikeAndMike.

It would make them uncomfortable at best as they like to see themselves trending on social media and ignoring it would speak volumes about the producers and ESPN.

I'm sure that this is all a bunch of rehearsed nonsense, and Goodell is slated to give a bunch of meaningless non-answers.

But there's a small part of me that wonders if he'll find a way to even mess that up.

They're probably throw him a super softball to make sure SOMETHING is truthful. "Hi, Roger -- how's the weather where you are?"

Doubt even that. He'd probably answer, "It's hard to tell because there's a ****ING PLANE FLYING OVER MY HOUSE!"

Anyways, I'm sure Mike and Mike are rock-paper-scissoring right now to see who gets to lick Goody's balls first. They're both going to follow the Mort method and let the NFL stick their hand up their asses and control what they say and do like the pathetic puppets they are.

They're probably throw him a super softball to make sure SOMETHING is truthful. "Hi, Roger -- how's the weather where you are?"
He would lie about that too for some reason.

Positive Press for Goodell would be to stay out of the press. Why he feels he's part of the story and culture of Football or even why we should care about him talking on tv is beyond me

He would lie about that too for some reason.

Yeah.

"Whichever Mike, I am not in my Scarborough Maine plantation. Excuse me, Mike. Oh, Buffy, the Lobster Benedict is truly breathtakingly divine this morning......like a Ken O'Brien spiral. Thanks, Whichever Mike, always like to commend my little muffin for making sure that the cook has it just right. Perhaps we'll try Fore Street tonight. Ah, Whichever Mike, you were saying? Ah, yes, we're on to 50."

Positive Press for Goodell would be to stay out of the press. Why he feels he's part of the story and culture of Football or even why we should care about him talking on tv is beyond me

Prior to the Super Bowl, Goodell did say that he is available to the media almost every day. Of course, he followed that statement up by declining to be interviewed by NBC before the game.

In his mind, I'm sure Goodell believes people want or need to hear from him on the eve of the season.

What a clown show that will be...I'm sure he'll fire a few shots prior to opening night. Didn't want to be a distraction, remember? Sure. We shall see what he says tomorrow. Leave it be Roger...you don't understand the meaning of integrity.

Motormouth and Meathead show.

One wont shut up while the other is sharp as a hammer. They will be falling all over themselves sucking up to Roger.

UH-OH

OK, I'm a glutton for punishment, but I have Mike & Mike on and they just mentioned an "Outside the Lines" report that hasn't been release (coming up in just a few minutes) about the relationship between the NFL office and our New England Patriots.

With Goodell coming up 30 minutes or so after that, I expect the hugest smear campaign. I mean, has bad press ever preceded Goodell speaking?

I bet Patriots fans will be smeared by either goodell or the mikes

Douchebags bringing up Spygate again ............

Trying to justify Deflategate ....

Big shocker here. Spygate back in the news. Not that there's anything we didn't already know. God, Goodell is such a little *****.

Shorthand: Deflategate was a "makeup call."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back