PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on Mike & Mike Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is a sad day for ESPN.
2001-02 11-5, 2003-04 14-2, 2004-05 14-2. Are they really going to dissect the Super Bowls and disregard the rest of the work in the regular season? Unf%^*ing real.

Time to turn Espn off for good this time. Just went into my settings and blocked all Espn channels off my direct tv list. Will unblock for Patriot games. I was done before and would occasionally check in for big news events. But after this morning it is apparent they will never let this go, sinking to new lows as usual.

BB saying they had been doing it for some time
All 3 SBs were under this timeframe

Idiots. It was UNARGUABLY legal until the season the Pats were punished for, correct?

The rulebook never said it was illegal, and the league memo was only that season, right?

NFL release on Vincent having to approve reinstatement:

COYsmpMW8AAmUPq.png
Goodell was so adamant about not suspending the ball boys that he is either blatantly lying on national tv or he has no idea whatsoever what his underlings are doing. How dishonest or incompetent can a commissioner be?

So Goodell says the Patriots suspended McNally and Jastremski? From Judge Berman's decision.

View attachment 10354
I LOVE THIS POST !! Just shows you how corrupt and the NFL is and how much they lie. Add in the MARTZ thing, and wow, the sheep who follow ESPN may not notice this, but this is HUGE.

I'm just shocked that it has taken this long for Patriots fans to suddenly stop watching espn
Surely enough we'll get 5 threads on squeaky and the douche's response and Volin and maybe even Tanguay if we're lucky...

am just listening to this now -- goodell opens the thing going back to the 'independent investigator' well.
lolz

haha...and he closed it out saying the nflpa was trying to hide mcnally + jastremski from his interrogation! what a scumbag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back