PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good News Potentially On Andrews?

Minnesota's offense is pure garbage. The only two defenses they've had any actual success against have been Buffalo and Arizona, and those defenses are complete trash cans. Cousins vs Belichick in prime time is such an enormous mismatch.

And their defense is even worse than their offense.
Your shtick has gotten beyond ridiculous.

You will never stop being a top poster on here, my friend. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to imitate/mock the virgins who hate this team with pinpoint accuracy. For example, in this post right here, you flawlessly showcased the way a triggered hater, who has never touched a woman in his life, would react to a factual post.

You are f**king good.

i remember being annoyed with Andrews in the past on failing to pick up stunts or some such nonsense. Sorry, I take it back. The guy is super important to us!

These guys need a lot more padding. They've streamlined the unis over the years for speed, and now they don't have enough protection. Nobody has knee pads or thigh pads like the old days.

Last edited:
I wonder who the mystery player wearing #75, presumably an offensive tackle based off height is?

I wonder who the mystery player wearing #75, presumably an offensive tackle based off height is?
Connor McDermott (T) swiped from Jets PS. I wonder what's going on with Trent. I'm not buying that he was sick.

Would be huge if Andrews doesn't miss much time. With the issues/injuries at tackle and the fact Strange doesn't seem to play as well without Andrews we need him out there.

Surprised Andrews is playing. Everything seemed to suggest, « see you… »

Especially on primetime. Cousins tends to serve up more INTs the later in the day the game gets.
Cousins maybe the worst late game/last drive QB of this past decade (although Wentz does give him a run for his money). He will do just enough to make you think he is going to bring you back only to throw a dagger INT to lose the game. He will give us a few picks Thursday. Question is can we do anything with them?

Contusions don't sound awful but a severe one can actually be really painful/bad.. they can really limit your movement. I had a severe one on my thigh in high school and I swear it was worse than any ankle sprain/pulled muscles I played through. We measured my flexibility and I'd lost about 40-50% of flexibility in my leg (could only bend my knee about halfway).

Anyways, Im no doctor. But I wouldn't necessarily see that and say "oh he's fine"

Usually, it sounds like satire, but I agree with the poster. Regardless if they beat the Pats, Minnesota is pretty much garbage aside from a couple of players. They are overachieving who are benefiting from the division sucking and the NFL in general is not very good. Somebody has to win the games. This is the first season I've seen since I started watching football in the 90's that almost every team in the NFL is mediocre to bad and the term "any given Sunday" has gone to another level. In fact, you know things are bad when a Tom Brady led team is struggling.

Tennessee stumbled into the #1 seed last year and they were bad just like they were in 2008.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back