PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good News Potentially On Andrews?

Usually, it sounds like satire, but I agree with the poster. Regardless if they beat the Pats, Minnesota is pretty much garbage aside from a couple of players. They are overachieving who are benefiting from the division sucking and the NFL in general is not very good. Somebody has to win the games. This is the first season I've seen since I started watching football in the 90's that almost every team in the NFL is mediocre to bad and the term "any given Sunday" has gone to another level. In fact, you know things are bad when a Tom Brady led team is struggling.

Tennessee stumbled into the #1 seed last year and they were bad just like they were in 2008.
You agree that Buffalo's defense is a complete trash can?

I don't think we can claim that Minnesota benefits from playing in a bad division when we also play the NFC North and Minnesota has a 3-0 record while we are 1-2.

You agree that Buffalo's defense is a complete trash can?
Yeah, I've been saying it for years that Buffalo doesn't have a very good roster. Aside from a few players on D, they have JAG's all over and are protected by McDermott's' scheme. Their lack of talent shows up in big games as we saw they couldn't even hold a team from going 80 yards for a field goal in 13 seconds.

Yeah, I've been saying it for years that Buffalo doesn't have a very good roster. Aside from a few players on D, they have JAG's all over and are protected by McDermott's' scheme. Their lack of talent shows up in big games as we saw they couldn't even hold a team from going 80 yards for a field goal in 13 seconds.
In OT against the best O the past 3 years in the NFL? OK.

In OT against the best O the past 3 years in the NFL? OK.
I don't care how good their offense is. That was an all time choke job.

What does that have to do with their defense this season. I get that you think all teams suck but let's be real.

This sounds a little like the leg injury Gronk dealt with his last season here.

That is what I was thinking. I am guessing 2 weeks would really help him with massages and the such. No reason to be Mr. Tough Guy, get the leg right.

There's also the fact that sometimes, NFL teams list a "thigh injury" when someone gets injured in an area nearby that's a bit more sensitive. I mean, I've never seen an NFL injury report list someone as being injured in the nads.

There's also the fact that sometimes, NFL teams list a "thigh injury" when someone gets injured in an area nearby that's a bit more sensitive. I mean, I've never seen an NFL injury report list someone as being injured in the nads.
That would be the groin area.

Uh--teams choke.

Not like New England hasn't choked: 2006 AFCCG, 2007 SB, 2011 SB.

The Buffalo defense is much better than you imagine. They are going through some significant injuries, but generally they have very good DBs, Edmunds and Milano are solid, and they have a heap of good DL.

Their big problem right now is Josh Allen looking downfield too much instead of taking what they're giving. He's got superstar syndrome. As soon as he dials it back, they'll produce again. Don't know when the DBs will be healthy again however. Probably just in time to play us.

A deep thigh contusion, bruise is pretty painful.

Granted a wuss like me would be out of action for weeks but Andrews is up and adam in a few hours.

Back in my teens, for a short time I referred to them as "the goodies". A group of my high school friends all just about lost it when I threw that out of the blue during a conversation.

A deep thigh contusion, bruise is pretty painful.

Granted a wuss like me would be out of action for weeks but Andrews is up and adam in a few hours.
Thigh contusions are no joke which is probably why people were saying it was a season ending injury. I have a couple of friends who had to have blood drained from their legs after mountain bike crashes. The doctors said that they could have lost their legs if they waited longer to go to the hospital. That is basically the injury that ended Cam Neeley's career. In his case the internal bleeding turned to bone which is called myossitis ossificans. Glad to see that Andrews injury is not as bad, though no doubt very painful.

Good news - looked pretty bad the way he needed help to leave the stadium

Thigh contusions are no joke which is probably why people were saying it was a season ending injury. I have a couple of friends who had to have blood drained from their legs after mountain bike crashes. The doctors said that they could have lost their legs if they waited longer to go to the hospital. That is basically the injury that ended Cam Neeley's career. In his case the internal bleeding turned to bone which is called myossitis ossificans. Glad to see that Andrews injury is not as bad, though no doubt very painful.
Interesting. Doesn't Andrews have problems with blood clots (DVT). Wonder if this injury would affect that condition.

I forgot about Cam's injury. Is Ulf in hell yet?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back