PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good News Potentially On Andrews?

Even if he misses Thanksgiving and comes back for the Jills that would be good too

Not sure if Zo is just speculating or has some inside knowledge.

I know I have had thigh cramps in the past where it feels like my quad muscle was torn in half and I have been lying in pain nearly crying on the floor and then ten minutes later be perfectly fine. Hopefully that is what it was for Andrews.

Feeling a little better about his injury now, between this and he was listed on the pretend (playing on Thursday) injury report as did not participate with a thigh injury, which is better than leg amputation or other debilitating injuries that were floated as possibilities.

Last edited:
Not sure if Zo is just speculating or has some inside knowledge.

I know I have had thigh cramps in the past where it feels like my quad muscle was torn in half and I have been lying in pain nearly crying on the floor and then ten minutes later be perfectly fine. Hopefully that is what it was for Andrews.
Not saying everything he says is factual, but Zo is very well respected/liked within the Pats. My guess is he knows something...

Honestly it just looked like he got stepped on… the season ending prognostications seem very premature to me.

"Season ending thigh injury" sounded very odd.

That would be fabulous. The Vikings are frauds.
I think you’re right : the Vikes are frauds. I still think they beat NE Thursday night. Host of reasons : health, home game, weapons on O will get some scoring, lack of explosive O for NE….

Minny isn’t going anywhere this season. But I still think they get a W this week.

Yeah, the truth appears to be closer to the report that Zo called bad than Zo’s report. A chance he returns late in the season or for the playoffs… not great news. This isn’t the 2016 pats where we know we just need to be healthy come playoff time. With the regular season schedule remaining, this is gonna be tough playing with the OL we have.

I think you’re right : the Vikes are frauds. I still think they beat NE Thursday night. Host of reasons : health, home game, weapons on O will get some scoring, lack of explosive O for NE….

Minny isn’t going anywhere this season. But I still think they get a W this week.
I saw they have made history for being 8-2 with a negative point differential. That screams "frauds". I think they're a good team but not title contenders. Pats have a shot if they can get after Cousins, stop the run, and exploit the Vikings weak D.

Out of Minnesota's 8 wins, 7 of them have been by 1 score. The 8th was by 2 scores.

Last edited:
It wasn't clear on replay but I think he got kneed on the side of his thigh, the guy who hit him was running and Andrews got spun into him

It wasn't clear on replay but I think he got kneed on the side of his thigh, the guy who hit him was running and Andrews got spun into him
Sounds like it might be compartment syndrome.

I saw they have made history for being 8-2 with a negative point differential. That screams "frauds". I think they're a good team but not title contenders. Pats have a shot if they can get after Cousins, stop the run, and exploit the Vikings weak D.

Out of Minnesota's 8 wins, 7 of them have been by 1 score. The 8th was by 2 scores.
On the flip side, they are capitalizing on opportunities and closing out games…

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back