PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Globe’s McBride: Gronk didn’t make the trip to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Gronk Out from the game and Mack Into the game ? arghhh...o_O

The key is Jules.. Brady trusts him more than he trusts anyone. No matter what most say this offensive runs through Jules...

Gronk is a huge miss just because he takes two guys up every time. Sounds like a back spasm of some sort or a Jared back. I’m glad they’re resting him no need to rush him in a game like this. We’re good enough to win without Gronk.

Gronk frees up others and is always there in the clutch. Missing him will be a YUGE loss. Hopefully the defense doesn’t **** the bed again today. It would have been nice to have drafted a back up that is capable of at least taking his place. I have zero confidence in Allen’s ability to make any catches, although at least he should be able to help with Mack.

See: Brady, Tom, 2008.
Not sure what you’re trying to indicate. Are you saying he was more likely to be hurt for not playing preseason?

Gronk has been healthier over the past two seasons than he has most of his career, the *****ing about Guerrero is idiotic.

Having 87 and 11 on the field at the same time was fun while it lasted... Gronkowski is on an incentive laden contract; he must be hurt really badly to miss a game

Ok, just make sure Allen is glued to waddle on the line.

Weird. Tom E Curran assured me that working with Alex G. made Gronk more durable than ever.
Why did so many get triggered by your comment when in fact that is what was said?

And we’re seeing Gronk has been hurting all year.

Gronk has been healthier over the past two seasons than he has most of his career, the *****ing about Guerrero is idiotic.
Hmm. It does look like Guerrero's program has prevented opposing players from slamming their helmets into Gronk's knees, grabbing his ankle and twisting it until it sprained, taking a bead on his arm and breaking it, and all the other things like that which no longer happen now that Gronk is a Guererro disciple. So yeah -- I guess Guerrero's stuff really does make Gronk healthier!

you have not understood my point

it will be a bad day because we will lose a GREAT PATRIOT PLAYIER IN OUR FRANCHISE HISTORY

our BEST TIGHT END IN ever...

after him Coates and Russ Francis

And the greatest of all time, in my opinion. Ignore him, he sounds like a troll.

Jules
Flash
Hogs
Dorsett
White
Sony
Cord

Plenty of firepower
Take those weapons without Gordon and we played pathetically on offense against Detroit and Jacksonville.

And the greatest of all time, in my opinion. Ignore him, he sounds like a troll.

A troll in your mind is someone who has a different opinion than you.

Hahhahahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes