PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore’s House on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some terrible reading comprehension on your part. Tell me, what good pass rushing teams has Brady beaten so far? Oakland and Carolina are at the bottom of the league in sacks. Green Bay is middle of the pack. All I'm saying is Gilmore would help the Seattle pass rush. I never once said Gilmore was going to put the Seahawks over the top, as NYCPats inferred.
I'd say I read your hot take pretty well. It was "he only throws to wide open guy and gets a clean pocket every time" that makes me think you don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about. Isnt this what opposing fans did to us to talk sh** about Brady to discredit him? I guess you hopped on the bandwagon and threw out rational thought or analysis now that he's no longer a Pat. Feels pretty bad to see our own stoop to that idiocy. He's been amazing this year and comments like yours just come across as pure salt.

In regards to Gilmore, the actual topic (why did you even feel the need to take shots at Brady in this thread?), of course he'd improve their team. And I didn't say you ever said that about putting them over the top, their defense is bad across the board. My issue is your petty and mostly nonsensical shots at Brady in a thread pertaining to Gilmore.

At any rate, if that's your shtick so be it. apologize to the thread for continuing down that derailing path. Hope Gilmore isn't gone, but this may be a futures move.

I'd say I read your hot take pretty well. It was "he only throws to wide open guy and gets a clean pocket every time" that makes me think you don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about. Isnt this what opposing fans did to us to talk sh** about Brady to discredit him? I guess you hopped on the bandwagon and threw out rational thought or analysis now that he's no longer a Pat. Feels pretty bad to see our own stoop to that idiocy. He's been amazing this year and comments like yours just come across as pure salt.

In regards to Gilmore, the actual topic (why did you even feel the need to take shots at Brady in this thread?), of course he'd improve their team. And I didn't say you ever said that about putting them over the top, their defense is bad across the board. My issue is your petty and mostly nonsensical shots at Brady in a thread pertaining to Gilmore.

At any rate, if that's your shtick so be it. apologize to the thread for continuing down that derailing path. Hope Gilmore isn't gone, but this may be a futures move.

You're reading too much into it. Maybe if you read my other posts this week saying how great Brady has looked you'd realize how wrong you are.

Anyway, it was NYCPats who brought up the Bucs, not me.

Last edited:
here is the listing on zillow

kinda austere on the insides... was expecting to see a wall of jersey swaps or something

I think he might be making this move for the fact that he’ll probably be gone after this year. Might not be pertaining to an immediate trade.
If we trade him I want at least a 1st. Might be tough with his age but a contending team may get desperate. He probably has another 2-3 years left of being pro bowl level. Probably done being an All Pro though.

It would not bee crazy for the Patriots to land a late 1st rounder from a contender for Gilmore.
Which team really needs CB help right now?

Cleveland? SF?

They have no 1st round picks for 2021 and 2022
Chicago, Green Bay, Pitt to get number 7, Dallas because Jones is desperate you could pry get Gallup and a second right now

Nobody is giving up a 1st rounder for Gilmore.

New Orleans could use him with the 16th ranked pass D and Brees probably done after this season, but they are headed for cap hell in 2021.

dump him, I called it before the season that he'd regress and that was correct. Get a second, let GM Bill turn it into three 5ths and two 7ths and let's be done with Gilmore - thanks for everything, don't let the door hit you in the arse.

Nobody is giving up a 1st rounder for Gilmore.
I guess they could but a deal would have to be sweetened quite a bit on the Pats side to make it happen

I guess they could but a deal would have to be sweetened quite a bit on the Pats side to make it happen
True... I agree with that.

dump him, I called it before the season that he'd regress and that was correct. Get a second, let GM Bill turn it into three 5ths and two 7ths and let's be done with Gilmore - thanks for everything, don't let the door hit you in the arse.
The stats don’t back up your assertions.

I did not realize that Gilmore was the highest paid Patriot.

He is, but it's not as drastic as the 2020 cap hit makes it look. His cap hit was around $9 million each of the past three years, but they're using the extra opt out cap room to eat both the past restructure bonuses and future salary advance all in this season's almost $24 million cap hit.

Tennessee and their 19th ranked passing defense is another fit. Gilmore already knows the terminology and concepts and could step in and contribute day 1. They would have Butler and Gilmore at CB.

With KC and Pitt looking like theyll be there at the end of the season you better have a pass defense worth a damn.

So I checked the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds and 1 Lawton Lane is definitely their house. ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe