PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore’s House on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week ago, it was reported by Ian Rapoport that he's still recovering from the quad. Why would he get on the field now with an extension or potential trade in the works?
Unless I read it wrong, this entire sub thread is sarcastic.

There are a lot of players who may not be patriots between now and the start of the 2021 season. Just to name a few...

-Gilmore

-JMac/DMac

-Cannon

-Edelman

-Hightower

-Chung

-Thuney

I think the Bills game is going to tell us a lot. If we lose, then it's going to be tough to make the playoffs. Bill may decide to clean house at that point.
How are you doing so far?

If Surtain Jr is the real deal, you take him at 15 and trade Gilmore.

One does not need to suspend disbelief to fathom that Alabama uses some of the same defensive concepts and terminology as Belichick. Then youve got 2 young starting CBs with with Jackson and Surtain on a rookie deal for 4 years. BB typically deals a veteran player a year or so before he hits the wall.

If Surtain Jr is the real deal, you take him at 15 and trade Gilmore.

One does not need to suspend disbelief to fathom that Alabama uses some of the same defensive concepts and terminology as Belichick. Then youve got 2 young starting CBs with with Jackson and Surtain on a rookie deal for 4 years. BB typically deals a veteran player a year or so before he hits the wall.
Then target Mond or Mills? Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back