PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants @ Packers Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you guys think we match best up against of Packers or Giants? i feel like the winner of this game is going to the SB

Packers especailly if they don't have Nelson.

They will score on us but their D can't stop our O. Our D will put up enough resistance. We win with GB getting 20-30 and the Pats with 30+

the Giants D can slow our O and if they make a few big plays it gets very tough. We can't depend on jump balls to win like Rodgers can it seems.

Said before and will say again. Giants ceiling is higherthan GB so give me GB. We beat GB if we play an A- or better game no matter what. With the Giants we may need better.

Eli hit on one of those when they upset the 15-1 Packers in the 2011 postseason. Revenge for the Pack.

Regards,
Chris

I like Atlanta over either of these guys. Packers D is to banged up and Eli just hasn't been good.

Giants could beat Dallas though I don't think they'll win tonight

So many defensive pats fans.........jesus. Am I the only one that never gets mad when praise is given to other great players?
How dare anyone not talk about brady on TV when the pats are not playing ?

What's up with Joe Buck's face

Interesting point being made by one of the announcers on the stream: on obvious Hail Mary plays, you've gotta put your Wide Receivers and Tight Ends in on defense and have them jump with the opposing receivers. DBs are too short to stop those plays, which are basically box out plays in basketball. You don't use your point guards on the box trying to get a board after a free throw.

I really, really like that idea.

good call, yes it's a hail mary, but placement and arch do play a role.
Exactly, I said the same thing, the throws it 50 yards, but also so high in the air it lands in the end zone like a punt, with no arch, so much harder to defend. But yes, there is a bit a luck and bad defense in it, but if you can't land it straight down you have no luck.

Giants are winning almost every single category except the most important one

Worst thing you can do on defense, leave your feet

So I'm thinking that GB wins here, and then it's a toss up IMO between them and Dallas. Atlanta will beat Seattle. Between GB, Dallas or Atlanta, I still like NE over any of those teams - two are strong offenses with weak defenses, one is a pretty good offense and a seemingly average defense.

There it is. Big deal.

I still think the giants win t,his game based on what i saw the first half

Those kind of mistakes on special teams are absurdly unnacptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand