PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants accuse the Steelers of deflating footballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me. I'm out for blood. BSPN had a parade of ex-players crying and complaining about the Patriot's systemic cheating and how they finally got caught again. Brady, Bill, the team, and this fanbase got raked over the coals for 2 years as this clown fiesta unfolded. There was an ARBY'S commercial making fun of deflategate earlier this year.

SO, NO I certainly hope reason prevails when we asked for the same and got spat on in return.

Then enjoy your petty revenge trip. My issue is with the media and the ****ing league and not with the Steelers.

The entire situation is the ideal vehicle to expose all the hypocrisy and ******** of the Wells investigation. If the Steelers can make a point about air pressure in cold weather it also retroactively changes any narrative about our situation - no matter how much ******** it was in the first place.

FWIW it was 43 at gametime last week in Pitt.

If (big if) they started at 12.5psi, that means the balls were around ~11.75psi.

Seriously?

Then enjoy your petty revenge trip. My issue is with the media and the ****ing league and not with the Steelers.

The entire situation is the ideal vehicle to expose all the hypocrisy and ******** of the Wells investigation. If the Steelers can make a point about air pressure in cold weather it also retroactively changes any narrative about our situation - no matter how much ******** it was in the first place.

And we have a winner, the best thing that can happen here is a Steelers win on this issue.

you know how this will play out. they will ask tomlin and ben after the game today. Tomlin with his usual bravado will deny it as will ben. Media will applaud them both of being confident and open and stern in their response and take them for their word.

I disagree. One of the contentions I have had all along is that natural deflation (through temperature and the simple stress that football are subjected to over the course of a game) happens all the time. If we see Steelers balls at, say, 10.75 PSI then that sure supports that belief.

Temperature in Pittsburgh that sunday. :D

upload_2016-12-11_12-44-38.png

We need to confiscate Rapistberger's cell phone right now.

If he refuses to give it up, he's obviously guilty and that should trigger an immediate 4 game suspension.

We need to confiscate Rapistberger's cell phone right now.

If he refuses to give it up, he's obviously guilty and that should trigger an immediate 4 game suspension.

I just hope for Big Ben's sake he hasn't exchanged any texts with an employee who's been with the team for his whole career in the past hour...:rolleyes:

As precedent has been set I better see Ben suspended 4 games and his reputation tarnished. Loss of 1st and 4th round draft choices and a $1,000,000 dollar fine.
Agreed. Let's see it - same "crime", same punishment.

I am also waiting for hell to freeze over...

after 2 weeks the nfl will release a statement - "We investigated the giants claims and didnt find any concrete evidence" . Nothing to see here.

They'll say it's more probable than not they did nothing wrong...

You know, I'm gonna pile on here. I see things like this and I'm sure about 80% of NFL fanbases heads just asploded. They call us Patriots fans arrogant. You know what? We have every right to be after the rest of the NFL disregarded basic science in the name of a witch hunt. New England moved on from that kind of ******** in the 17th century...and we're still waiting for everyone else to catch up, so yeah, pardon us if we're a little arrogant.

I hope the text messages between Steelers' ballboys Pastrami and McNeely are just as juicy as the ones between Jastremski and McNally.

Ted Wells just got a woody.

Something tells me the NFL will stop the Defaltegate cart2 quicker than cart 1.
ku-xlarge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick