PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants accuse the Steelers of deflating footballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked every sports channel, not one mention. No "Breaking Story!!. No "ALERT!!" . No "CRISIS IN THE NFL!!!" FVK off GoToHell. What a joke. The NFL, the Media,....

I disagree. One of the contentions I have had all along is that natural deflation (through temperature and the simple stress that football are subjected to over the course of a game) happens all the time. If we see Steelers balls at, say, 10.75 PSI then that sure supports that belief.
I am all for mike tomlin's squad getting this rap. But I think giants are just being sore losers here.Sadly this deflated footballs stuff has become a story where teams which lose are testing footballs for PSI of other teams and reporting them. What prevents a team playing the pats to do it and say its not 12.5 psi so they are doing again. I am just glad its not the pats. Otherwise everyone would be up in arms that the pats are doing it again.

What if every team does this now. And why would anyone believe the giants after the game.

On a more serious note.. god please can we just move on from this insanity.. it was ******** back then and it will most probably be ******** this time as well..

I am not out for blood and just hope that science, reason and logic will finally prevail this time..

Palpatine.jpg

Wonder how Rooney pissed in Mara's cornflakes to get this reaction?
This is infighting among the old guard......
What do you want to bet that the League's response is simply,
" Guys it's the weather. We all know that the Ideal Gas Law shows that balls should deflate in cold weather....No big deal..Move along, move along"

Only when it is New England do they get ramped up..........and run a witchhunt...

What if every team does this now. And why would anyone believe the giants after the game.

At least Fox has the reporters and the, for lack of a better term, balls to report this. Another reason to say....**** YOU BSPN.

At least Fox has the reporters and the, for lack of a better term, balls to report this. Another reason to say....**** YOU BSPN.
This did just happen though, didn't it?

On a more serious note.. god please can we just move on from this insanity.. it was ******** back then and it will most probably be ******** this time as well..

I am not out for blood and just hope that science, reason and logic will finally prevail this time..

Are you kidding me. I'm out for blood. BSPN had a parade of ex-players crying and complaining about the Patriot's systemic cheating and how they finally got caught again. Brady, Bill, the team, and this fanbase got raked over the coals for 2 years as this clown fiesta unfolded. There was an ARBY'S commercial making fun of deflategate earlier this year.

SO, NO I certainly don't hope reason prevails when we asked for the same and got spat on in return. I hope the Squealers and Rooney are ready to bend over and accept the league's punishment.

Edit: And this couldn't have happened to a worse fanbase than the Pittsburgh Squealers. Only better option would be the Dolts or Turdbirds.

Are you kidding me. I'm out for blood. BSPN had a parade of ex-players crying and complaining about the Patriot's systemic cheating and how they finally got caught again. Brady, Bill, the team, and this fanbase got raked over the coals for 2 years as this clown fiesta unfolded. There was an ARBY'S commercial making fun of deflategate earlier this year.

SO, NO I certainly hope reason prevails when we asked for the same and got spat on in return.
Brady should go on ESPN and talk about how easily he can tell the difference in the PSI.

after 2 weeks the nfl will release a statement - "We investigated the giants claims and didnt find any concrete evidence" . Nothing to see here.

- 4 game suspension for Big Ben

- Loss of a 1st & 4th round draft pick

- Million dollar fine

Anything less and Kraft should raise hell. He won't, but he should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes