PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants accuse the Steelers of deflating footballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we need to commission a $4 million independent investigation which is rigged all along.

Is the league even still doing that thing they said they would do where they test all the balls beforehand, record the numbers, test at halftime, etc?

Any links?

On a side note, am I the only one that believes that the problem kickers are having now is directly related to the stricter measurement of air pressure? I think before, the kickers did what they wanted and got the balls in a condition they like. Now there is tighter control and they are all at the same pressure - which the kickers don't like. Could be wrong as the K balls have always been handled differently, right?

Back to the OP, I am sure the Pats will get blamed for this in some way!

there was no such thing as deflated footballs as was proved. the more the story out there becomes "other teams are doing it " , the more it makes brady guilty which he is not.
I disagree. One of the contentions I have had all along is that natural deflation (through temperature and the simple stress that football are subjected to over the course of a game) happens all the time. If we see Steelers balls at, say, 10.75 PSI then that sure supports that belief.

Ben had better give us material for something similar to this song. I love this song!

For the Giants to even make this an issue makes me realize Mara has the IQ of my 12 year olds' hamster.

Yep, I'm sure the NFL would like to have swept this deflated football thing under the rug. Now, maybe there will be some scrutiny...maybe.

Then again, I wonder if the Gints made the complaint several days ago and are going public because the league shooed them away in an attempt to keep this whole thing quiet.

Let's let it play out now that one of the league darlings is in the crosshairs...

Ben had better give us material for something similar to this song. I love this song!

And I love this!

buttfumble-2.gif

Yep, I'm sure the NFL would like to have swept this deflated football thing under the rug. Now, maybe there will be some scrutiny...maybe.

Then again, I wonder if the Gints made the complaint several days ago and are going public because the league shooed them away in an attempt to keep this whole thing quiet.

Let's let it play out now that one of the league darlings is in the crosshairs...

About time another franchise gets knifed in the back. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back