PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants accuse the Steelers of deflating footballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two cars have their batteries fail on me yesterday. I think this too is a Steelers conspiracy
What was their PSI??

I really want our players to scrutinize every ball from Baltimore they can get their hands on tonight.

It would be great if the team measures some balls tonight and file a formal complaint ourselves.

This whole things sucks, but it probably is best for everyone's mental health if they forget about it. The fans won't, but I hope the team ignores it. The only true revenge is to win the SB.

The deflategate was a big fat lie. It's in everybody's interest to know the truth and eventually it will happen and it will be glorious. You cant have people blaming Brady everytime their tires get low in cold weather. When we lose common sense the world is worse for it.

"It will be glorious"

Winning the SB will be glorious. Convincing other fan bases - not happening.

I really want our players to scrutinize every ball from Baltimore they can get their hands on tonight.

Obviously a Moby post from a Jets Fan wanting to see mass suspensions of Pats players by an outraged league office

If this doesn't convince you that the NYJetsFootballLeague wasn't the most luckiest sum'*****es when Brady admitted to destroying his cell phone, then I don't know what to say.

Can't wait to see what that fat tub Greg Belard has to say this week, he thinks Pats fans have a persecution complex, we'll greg..

If this doesn't convince you that the NYJetsFootballLeague wasn't the most luckiest sum'*****es when Brady admitted to destroying his cell phone, then I don't know what to say.

Ugh. You're bringing up repressed memories.

Honestly, nobody except us and Jay Glazer care about this story. None of our snide remarks or anger over being punished unnecessarily will change anything. Our team got raped, and Krafty Bob gladly accepted it. Game set match. Time to move on.

Obviously a Moby post from a Jets Fan wanting to see mass suspensions of Pats players by an outraged league office

Please ban me Ian, I'm about to go ape over someone calling me a ****ing Jets fan. :mad:

the bay area radio here today is calling out the NFL for pushing this under the rug in 45 mins while not saying a word on deflategate for 5 days as part of making a case for mvp ! :eek:. Then they had mike silver on who embarrassed again by saying pats tried to cheat blah blah deflator/needle. its amazing how the story has developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back