PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gary Kubiak to step down as Denver Broncos' HC for health reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schefter tweeted that the Broncos liked Vance Joseph of Miami but then deleted the tweet. A name to watch out for.

Hopefully they don't poach Patricia.
Someone posted a thread on him over at Orange Mane and he was shot down vigorously. The thought of any ex-Pats doesn't sit well there.

I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Would Josh dare?
Also would hate to see Patricia go there.

Which will likely be a disaster.

Colin Cowherd loves him. Loves him much more than McDaniels, who is merely a product of BB & TB. (His words, not mine).

there are rumors that elway instructed kubiak on what players to play on game day. that may have something to do with him stepping down.

Well, now there's zero chance that Denver will intentionally roll over tonight. He'll want to go out on a high note, and his players will do whatever they can to make that happen.

Ideally, by that time it won't matter for NE, though.

Possible landing spot for McDaniels?

Interesting, didn't see that coming...elway a little impatient? New qbs and now another head coach....starting to look like the jets or bills....
i think the health thing is legitimate, he was hospitalized and I dont think the team is stupid enough to fire a a coach a year after a SB win

I think many Denver fans will be happy to see that. They are complaining a lot about Kubiak this year. I've seen quite a number of comments that attribute the title last year more to Wade Phillips than Kubiak.
i wont judge them too harshly, seemed like a lot of fans were done with BB and ready to move on a few times

Would Josh dare?
Also would hate to see Patricia go there.
They aren't going to hire the guy they fired in his second season because he couldn't win.

Colin Cowherd loves him. Loves him much more than McDaniels, who is merely a product of BB & TB. (His words, not mine).
Colin cowherd knows nothing about football. He gets some things right just by the law of averages but his understanding of the game is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes