PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying it all year: Rams were a fraud. Their "great" offense put up 13 points at home to freaking Atlanta. LOL.

Holy NumeroPimpFan, looks like the Falcons got away with a Kuechly bear hug in the end zone...

They say the refs don't want to decide the game, but that's exactly what happens when you keep a flag in your pocket that should have been thrown.

Now the media will sing the praises of the falcons all week. I had this as an upset once i saw the matchup. The rams decided to get cute and rest players.

But I think they are going to Philadelphia and a team without a QB. OTOH, they will be a dome team playing in the NE in January.

Did you reply to the right post?

Watkins is soft, don’t blame the bills from moving on from him

welp...that's it...out with a whimper ,by goff!

Now the media will sing the praises of the falcons all week. I had this as an upset once i saw the matchup. The rams decided to get cute and rest players.
It happens every year. The media can't see more than 2 inches in front of their own faces. 4 teams will win this weekend (obviously) and everyone jumps on their bandwagons since those 4 teams usually look good in doing so.

Then cold, hard reality sets in when those 4 teams play each conference's #1 and #2.

Embarrassing officiating performances on display in both games today.

Never like being one to blame the refs, but let’s hope they’re atleast somewhat of a non-factor at Gillette next week.

Hey Arthur, can we get a discount at Home Depot for every playoff win? Could use a snow blower.

Rams young guys just sucked tonight. That was pure inexperience coming to an ugly head. Do NOT rest starters when you have a young team.

As for the other game, seems KC will get rid of Alex Smith because he's mediocre, but shouldn't they get rid of Reid too?

Never happen, but it should.

Goff wasn’t bad but he looked like a QB playing his first playoff game.

Living in Atlanta. The fans. And the team is unlikeable as hell
They don’t even show up to their games half of the time. What are you talking about they’re the most fair weather sports city in the country

I really hope LAR go 6-10 next season and flavor of the month McVay, Gurley, and Goff suck azz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back