PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan probably doesn't belong there. He's a mediocre QB made to look great by a legitimate offensive genius in Shanahan. He's a mediocrity and past the age where he's going to get better. But yeah beyond Brady, those are your legitimate quarterback talents right now. I'd add Luck too, and maybe Cousins, and Bridgewater and Carr are your question marks.

Ryan is definitely above average and he’s dependable. He’s played for a few different coordinators and has been mostly competitive. Luck, Bridgewater and Carr haven’t shown they can stay on the field season in season out recently.

Cousins???

#4 in the AFC and #3 seed in the NFC both lose at home.

Oh boy, please don't tell me ATL wins?

I can't stomach a week of Ryan, butt kissing.

Something about that team turns my stomach.
Not sure if it's Ryan's googly eyes, or their coach?

Something.

Taking too much time. I still don't think this falcons team's any good. They should be favorites against the eagles though.

If they don't beat the Eagles that be bad. They should beat them easily without Wentz. Still enough though I have them in the NFCCG I think whoever they play beats the unless it is carolina.

Falcons over their hangover bros

If they don't beat the Eagles that be bad. They should beat them easily without Wentz. Still enough though I have them in the NFCCG I think whoever they play beats the unless it is carolina.

What do you think the line will be for that game? Shouldn't the falcons be favored?

So it looks like the Rams are going home...

So we get Panthers vs The Saints III tomorrow and possibly Falcons vs Saints/Panthers III in the NFC championship game? The NFC South was lit AF this season!

Ryan is definitely above average and he’s dependable. He’s played for a few different coordinators and has been mostly competitive. Luck, Bridgewater and Carr haven’t shown they can stay on the field season in season out recently.

Cousins???
But I think they are going to Philadelphia and a team without a QB. OTOH, they will be a dome team playing in the NE in January.

Atlanta gets a lame duck #1 seed next

I'd be shocked if the Eagles are more than three point favorites next week. I'll even go the other way: theres a very good chance Philly gets their doors blown off at home. Because on paper, Atlanta has the better players.

What do you think the line will be for that game? Shouldn't the falcons be favored?

After seeing the Eagles without Wentz minus the one amazing Foles game I would put it at Falcons by 10.

Falcons win 24 to 14.

Eh...Rams clearly weren't ready for primetime.
who would have thought that the Titans v Cheifs game would be higher scoring than this one

No Chris, the Refs suck!

lmfao terrible non call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye