PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FWIW... Demaryius Thomas reinjured his hammy against the Browns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd rather be injured than play for the Jets.

Thats not the point.

If the Pats had a verbal agreement with Thomas NE screwed him to get AB.

They re-signed him you nitwit! In fact, it’s unlikely he would have even gotten the same amount from another team, but the Pats gave him a beyond fair contract in order to not screw him over, followed by a willingness to trade with the Jets for the first time in 20 years, again out of goodwill to DT. Meyers and Dorsett and made Thomas expendable, and Harry was their choice for an insurance policy/potential late season addition.

Brown has zero to do with DT. They are totally different players.

Well, I guess I don't feel so bad about the trade now (not that I felt that bad - once we got AB (but before all the drama) I admitted that somebody had to go.

They re-signed him you nitwit! In fact, it’s unlikely he would have even gotten the same amount from another team, but the Pats gave him a beyond fair contract in order to not screw him over, followed by a willingness to trade with the Jets for the first time in 20 years, again out of goodwill to DT. Meyers and Dorsett and made Thomas expendable, and Harry was their choice for an insurance policy/potential late season addition.

Brown has zero to do with DT. They are totally different players.

Youre an idiot.

No player signs with a team, then moves to that area only to be traded in a few weeks. Thomas wanted to play with the Pats in 2019 and agreed to forgo his guaranteed contract in lieu of an incentive driven deal. You have no clue if another franchise offered Thomas a contract with more money or more guaranteed money so STFU. You also have no clue if Harry or Meyers will be back this year. Before the trade, Thomas had about 8 games with the Pats to prove his value.

Furthermore, AB made Thomas expendable. Only a clown shoes poster believes otherwise.

As Schefter noted, the addition of Antonio Brown made the depth chart a bit crowded, leading to the removal of Thomas.

Patriots Trade Demaryius Thomas To Jets For Sixth-Round Draft Pick

Youre an idiot.

No player signs with a team, then moves to that area only to be traded in a few weeks. Thomas wanted to play with the Pats in 2019 and agreed to forgo his guaranteed contract in lieu of an incentive driven deal. You have no clue if another franchise offered Thomas a contract with more money or more guaranteed money so STFU. You also have no clue if Harry or Meyers will be back this year. Before the trade, Thomas had about 8 games with the Pats to prove his value.

Furthermore, AB made Thomas expendable. Only a clown shoes poster believes otherwise.

As Schefter noted, the addition of Antonio Brown made the depth chart a bit crowded, leading to the removal of Thomas.

Patriots Trade Demaryius Thomas To Jets For Sixth-Round Draft Pick

Yet they kept Gunner!!! There was room for him if they wanted him.

They thought DT was a good pickup in April before they got Harry and Meyers, improved play from Dorsett, and an optimistic preseason from Gordon.

So many forum members thought DT was toast. And they were right. He’s already injured and will probably be out of the league next year. It isn’t 2015 anymore. The guy is cooked. Sorry you didn’t see it coming and chose to ignore all the legit concerns about a dried up old WR who is totally redundant at best. Looks like you’re already wrong on your fear that he would come back and do damage against the Pats. He won’t even play.

No one is wrong more than you.

Last edited:
"Felony"? When has he been charged with committing a felony? You're watching (or listening to) fake news again.
.AB used to roll with a man named Corn Pop.

Repeat after me: Antonio Brown and Demaryius Thomas have nothing to do with one another.
Right. AB screwed over Braxton Berrios. Let's go with that. Both he and DT got banished to da Jete. Life ain't fair!
I think I'd rather be injured than play for the Jets.
Sham Darnit agrees. He kissed livestock just to avoid having more footage of him playing in a Jete uniform. He and Trumane Johnson hate football and love cashing paychecks from da Jete.

Demaryius Thomas by all reports is a good (but damaged) kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes