PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agent Signings around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend, if you cut and paste from Mike Reiss' blog you should attribute your post to him and/or provide a link. Reiss is a pro and deserves his props. Plus, I believe the site rules require you attribute quotes when copying them to avoid copyright entanglements.

you're right I forgot this time but I usually give the source

@RapSheet: That was fast. The #Seahawks and WR Doug Baldwin have agreed to a 2-year extension, source says. Plus his RFA tender, it’s 3 years total.

After losing Golden We Shoulda Drafted Him Instead Of Cunningham Tate, the Seahawks could ill-afford to lose their only other consistent receiving threat, in the event that Marshawn Lynch starts breaking down.

After losing Golden We Shoulda Drafted Him Instead Of Cunningham Tate, the Seahawks could ill-afford to lose their only other consistent receiving threat, in the event that Marshawn Lynch starts breaking down.
I was right there with you with Tate. I was blowing that horn in the months leading up to the draft. I was also skeptical about Cunningham and got piled on for it in spite of the fact that I had probably watched more of the guy in a month than most of the posters here had watched of him in his entire collegiate career. Turns out I was right and Cunningham was next to useless. The team, meanwhile, could have used Tate's skillset in every single season since he was drafted. Oh well. C'est la vie.

@JermichaelF88: Agent Blake Baratz tells PFT Live that Dr. Maroon has given Jermichael Finley full medical clearance.”Told ya! #IWillRiseAgain

Finley has been cleared to play. He's another option besides Keller.

@treed1919: WKYC reporting #Browns WR Josh Gordon issued a speeding tix over the weekend and his passenger issued a citation for marijuana possession.

Could be a perennial all-pro and yet continues to be a clown.

Is Steve Gregory really that bad to not be signed yet? I would take him back on the team over Chung or T. Wilson at vet min.

I was right there with you with Tate. I was blowing that horn in the months leading up to the draft. I was also skeptical about Cunningham and got piled on for it in spite of the fact that I had probably watched more of the guy in a month than most of the posters here had watched of him in his entire collegiate career. Turns out I was right and Cunningham was next to useless. The team, meanwhile, could have used Tate's skillset in every single season since he was drafted. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Carlos Dunlap also would have been a better choice

Carlos Dunlap also would have been a better choice

The reason I don't fault BIll for not drafting Dunlap is that we were still running a predominately 3-4
2-gap defense at the time, and Dunlap is strictly a 4-3 DE. Besides, Dunlap was a meathead in college,
which should come as no surprise when considering that his HC was Urban Meyer.

I believe gregory will be back, but at a much lesser price

I don't, I think they have moved on and will go with Ryan, Harmon, Chung and hopefully Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back