PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger and Mazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Felger and Mazz do what they do? Well, Felger has a house on Nantucket. Does that help you?
He bought it when prices were in the dumper back in the early 90's, they couldn't give away homes on the cape and islands back in the early 90's.

Douche & Bag

He bought it when prices were in the dumper back in the early 90's, they couldn't give away homes on the cape and islands back in the early 90's.

So not only has he made some money, he's a smart investor.

BTW, how much do you suppose he makes for that show?

Last edited:

Just a guess and you may be able to google it, definitely in the > $500k range. But it could be much more

Ordway used to make $1M/year, so maybe Felgers’s in that range now

Mike Felger's Costing Glenn Ordway Money

Last edited:
They pay Murray to read updates, which could easily be done by either Felger or Mazz.

I still cannot fathom why people still listen to sports radio. Felger and Mazz as a show is dogshit. It’s all an act to rile people up, and they eat it up. It’s too bad it’s not on the sinking ship that is WEEI.

PatriotsReign is probably right with his estimation. They win a ton of books.

I still cannot fathom why people still listen to sports radio. Felger and Mazz as a show is dogshit. It’s all an act to rile people up, and they eat it up. It’s too bad it’s not on the sinking ship that is WEEI.
I love F&M show

They pay Murray to read updates, which could easily be done by either Felger or Mazz.
Murray is probably the most talented Boston SPorts radio personality and its not close. He does way more than read the sports flash.

Boston sports radio is awful. I end up listening to Bills sports radio in the morning just because they actually discuss football.

When I tune into WEEI or whatever, they want to talk about how the young generation is addicted to their cell phones or something totally innocuous. And not as an aside, they will talk about nothing for a full half hour or more before even mentioning a sport.

Give me Mustard and Johnson.

Boston sports radio is awful. I end up listening to Bills sports radio in the morning just because they actually discuss football.

When I tune into WEEI or whatever, they want to talk about how the young generation is addicted to their cell phones or something totally innocuous. And not as an aside, they will talk about nothing for a full half hour or more before even mentioning a sport.

It’s too bad they got rid of Kirk and Callahan. That’s what happens when you let a lonely millionaire activist dictate how the station is run by going to advertisers. I’m glad WEEI is a dump now. They got what they deserved.

You’re spoiled then. It’s not that bad, I listen to it daily. The sports radio down here is TERRIBLE. When Clay Travis was on, not so bad. Now it’s just sucks, although Predators talk is pretty good.

whats up with these two dudes? I’m able to pick up NBC sports Boston and these two clowns are on. Why the absolute Hate for the Patriots and on a Boston network?

I get not being fanboys or whatever, but man, everything out of their mouth is mocking the Team and just negative. How the hell do they get air time up there?
Good question. I personally don't listen to them at all. They are bad for your blood pressure.
Patriots should not even bother giving them media credentials. They obviously hate the team.

I can listen to WEEI in the car for maybe 10 minutes at a time.
Felger and Mazz or any from that channel not at all ...
Just too much negativity for my liking.
But I get it ... 10-15-20 years ago they passed on crucial information
Now we don't need that from them so it's entertainment and negativity sells I guess.

To each their own ... somebody likes them ... they are still on.

It’s too bad they got rid of Kirk and Callahan. That’s what happens when you let a lonely millionaire activist dictate how the station is run by going to advertisers. I’m glad WEEI is a dump now. They got what they deserved.

I thought Kirk and Callahan were even worse. Never talked football.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, and personally moved out of the market 2.5 years ago, but didn't Jimmy Stewart basically admit on Twitter this is the schtick?

1. Have super sensitive fan base; especially Pats Fans.
2. Troll them to basically force them to call in.
3. Screen out any intelligent caller who could challenge the Trolling POV being espoused by F or M.
4. Allow only some mouth breather through.
5. Mouth breather does the "yaaaa but...." thing.
6. Mazz laughs and does his [super exaggerated Boston accent] "Yaaa but Felgahhhh, I bet what they do is......"
7. Repeat forever until ratings tank.
A couple of things wrong with that. 1. They take very few callers. and 2. Most of the callers agree with them and think Belichick is the stupidest guy on the planet.

Yeah, imma need a citation on that. They haven't had any trouble selling homes on Nantucket for at least 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST