PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger and Mazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I never knew @mosslost was Felger. Explains everything.

OP it's too bad you don't have any friends in the area, friends don't let friends listen to Squeaky & The Douche
Oh I love when they do "Squeaky Mazz" and "Mad Mike"

OP it's too bad you don't have any friends in the area, friends don't let friends listen to Squeaky & The Douche

Lol, my family is up there, I just choose to live in better weather and lower taxes. I have a way of spoofing gps location and getting all the local channels up there. Technology is great. Love Boston, just not living there

Lol, my family is up there, I just choose to live in better weather and lower taxes. I have a way of spoofing gps location and getting all the local channels up there. Technology is great. Love Boston, just not living there

You should have consulted them before listening, hopefully the IQ drop was only temporary

the show is not about sports talk, not ultimately.

I find it very entertaining the way they basically troll and singe the fan base. I don't agree with them about anything. But there show is funnier and way less boring than all the other radio talk shows imo.

That's just my take.
As long as you don't take them seriously they are fine. Just late last week Felger admitted on air their schick is to throw baseless theories against the wall and get a rise out of the audience. He makes no bones about it. "Thats what we do here". Was his exact quote.

I admit, I listen to them 10X more than I do OMF. I can't stand Big O or Fauria and Lou tries too hard to be Felger.

Oh I love when they do "Squeaky Mazz" and "Mad Mike"

Of course you do, very telling that. Although it's not telling us anything we didn't already kind of suspect. Have a good day Tony

Of course you do, very telling that. Although it's not telling us anything we didn't already kind of suspect. Have a good day Tony
Mad Mike and Squeaky Maz is kinda funny...

I absolutely get (as much as it saddens me) the concept of trolling making for better ratings.

Sensationalism/click-bait/hot-takes/negative advertising/attack ads etc all rile up a much bigger response than rising above and being mature and professional.

Still, I do wonder if radio personalities have a bit of Big Fish Little Pond syndrome.

In their little world, they are the big fish. The talent. Whether or not they are the most knowledgeable, they control any conversation. They choose who to let on the air and they choose when to cut them off. They have the built in studio clique and (I assume) have producers typing/talking in their ear with facts. They are debating poor shubs that are probably just more than a bit nervous about being on the air and fighting way out of their weight class.

But then comes the actual football guys where their worlds overlap just a tiny bit. I have to wonder if it bruises their egos to be so, so, so beneath anyone actually playing the game. Felger is just a pissant on the windshield of Belichick's own knowledge and success and I suspect it bugs (pun intended) him more than a little to be reminded that it.

That or trolling just makes for better ratings. I just like to think Felger is also an ass and not just playing one because he's that smart.

Felger trolls for ratings and Mazz is a stooge of the highest order. I really don’t think Mazz is an act but Felger 100% is.

Felger not even in my league. He holds my beer when I troll.
Mazz drags you down, lose him and you’ll have your mosslost power back.

Last edited:
Oh, I never knew @mosslost was Felger. Explains everything.
As long as you don't take them seriously they are fine. Just late last week Felger admitted on air their schick is to throw baseless theories against the wall and get a rise out of the audience. He makes no bones about it. "Thats what we do here". Was his exact quote.

I admit, I listen to them 10X more than I do OMF. I can't stand Big O or Fauria and Lou tries too hard to be Felger.
and the rest you did not mention are just painfully boring in everyway imo. Holly, Dale, their whole group, just so boring.

and the rest you did not mention are just painfully boring in everyway imo. Holly, Dale, their whole group, just so boring.
I listen to Beetle and Zo over Dale and Keefe. I do like Dale more than all of them but I hate Beetle less Keefe who I cannot stand. I want him to go away. I like Zo but when Beetle is in the power chair Zo turns into a sissy.

Felger not even in my league. He holds my beer when I troll.

Good choice. There's no way that Pink Raspberry Cosmo sippin' girly man will drink any of it

Good choice. There's no way that Pink Raspberry Cosmo sippin' girly man will drink any of it
yes. I think he actually went semi vegan too. Talks a lot about preparing healthy food and stuff. (not that i am against it I'm just saying)

I listen to Beetle and Zo over Dale and Keefe. I do like Dale more than all of them but I hate Beetle less Keefe who I cannot stand. I want him to go away. I like Zo but when Beetle is in the power chair Zo turns into a sissy.

That settles it, we need a midday Zo n Dale show. Beetle and Keefe can be reassigned to doing movie podcasts for the mentally challenged

No idea why anyone listens to "Felcher and ***"

I clicked there just now, hoping for pre-game... and they were still on, ragging on Belichick about Deflategate. No kidding.

The cat gets encouragement from the show, though...

giphy.gif
does the cat flush? better yet does sammybluecat flush?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference