PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre helped Lions prepare for Packers [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT:Favre helped lions prepare for packers

just heard that favre told peter king that these reports are total BS. and they will believe him but not when BB says about matt walsh. they wanted blood then or proof.:mad:

Brett should have spent that 90 minutes studying film of the freakin' Raiders...

Maybe Brett called Coach Cable before the game to give him the jets playbook, sure looked like it.

Brett Favre reported to have been sharing Packers offensive secrets with the Lions

Woodson Takes Shot at Favre Over Report - AOL Sports

If this is true, Favre has lost some respect for me and is taking a personal vendetta out on the Packers

Fortunately for the Packers sake, they played the worst team in the NFL in Detroit and beat them anyway,I guess Favre figured he might as well help that hapless team out and give them info to increase thier chances of winning in the Sep 14th game against the Pack,but Detroit couldn't beat a team like Green Bay even if the defensive captain was in the middle of the packers huddle.

Favre is quickly losing respect from the Cheeseheads

Re: Brett Favre reported to have been sharing Packers offensive secrets with the Lion

OOPS Put in the wrong forum - Should be NFL Forum material - Mods Please transfer there

I'm not really surprised. It has been going on for long time. When a player goes to another team, he will tell his new team about his old team.

All of you who took the opportunity to bash Favre should probably read the update to this story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes