PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exactly? The radio was reporting this morning that it would be unlikely for AHern to be arrested on a Friday because then he'd be in jail all weekend until courts started up again on Monday, so his lawyers would have been negotiating the time of arrest for him. Even more likely is that any warrant is meant to pressure Hernandez into talking/cooperating with the investigation so there's probably a bit of a cat and mouse game going on.

Its not about whether he will be arrested or not...that may very well still happen. Its about the incompetence of the media and how it is impossible to judge a situation based on their "sources".

So, to sum up......

People here are willing to hang Hernandez out to dry based on reports from the same group of people who were telling you yesterday that an arrest warrant issuance was imminent, and then telling you this morning that an arrest warrant had been issued, and now report that no arrest warrant has been issued.

Good job, people! :thumb:

why not......other people wanted to trade gronk because he's too happy

my preference would be for this to not have happened, but I have no interest rooting for a guy who is complicit in a murder

watch it be another Aaron Hernandez or Aaron Fernandez or Aron Hernandez

I would be very happy, then

Why exactly? The radio was reporting this morning that it would be unlikely for AHern to be arrested on a Friday because then he'd be in jail all weekend until courts started up again on Monday, so his lawyers would have been negotiating the time of arrest for him. Even more likely is that any warrant is meant to pressure Hernandez into talking/cooperating with the investigation so there's probably a bit of a cat and mouse game going on.

From our NFLN team in N. Attleboro: District Court has closed for the weekend. "No arrest warrant has been issued connected to this case."

I may be wrong but this means it hasn't even been submitted to or signed by a judge. Why would Hernandez's attorney negotiate an arrest warrant that hasn't been submitted or signed by a judge?

ABC reports that the arrest warrant is continuing its valiant struggle to remain unissued. Stay tuned.

Its not about whether he will be arrested or not...that may very well still happen. Its about the incompetence of the media and how it is impossible to judge a situation based on their "sources".

Who cares? It's always impossible to judge these situations in the immediate aftermath because even the people closest to the investigation are still working through the evidence and only so much information is released to the public. Even so, it's not like there's reason to believe the AHern's security system wasn't smashed, or that he didn't know the guy, or that he wasn't seen with him, or that the victim wasn't killed near his house, or that those weren't his rental cars. It seems the only meaningful conversation is about the extent of AHern's involvement and it will take a while before we can establish that (if at all).

I may be wrong but this means it hasn't even been submitted to or signed by a judge. Why would Hernandez's attorney negotiate an arrest warrant that hasn't been submitted or signed by a judge?

In that scenario, his lawyer would be negotiating an arrest time, not the warrant. The morning report said that Hernandez was nowhere to be found after visiting his lawyer, meaning that he might have gone incognito to avoid a Friday arrest, but that was just an "analysis" and not a real report so take it FWIW.

he went to gronks house to wrestle

So, here we are, it's Friday after 5pm and the DA's office is now closed. No warrant has been issued for Hernandez arrest. I am starting to think the police have no evidence. Otherwise, why would he not have been arrested by now?

Seems like such a flaw in our legal system that you can't get an arrest warrant issued between 5PM Fri and 8AM Mon.

This just in Aaron Hernandez has bowel movements....more on this coming up after the break.

Based on the title of this tortured thread, I would anticipate it being an explosive bowel movement, which might explain the series of delays in executing it.

This is pretty much a non-statement. Media inconsistency doesn't exonerate anybody in precisely the same fashion that media reports don't necessarily condemn anybody.

It's not a non-statement at all, although it's not surprising that you're making that claim, given your positions from earlier in the thread.

Who cares? It's always impossible to judge these situations in the immediate aftermath because even the people closest to the investigation are still working through the evidence and only so much information is released to the public. Even so, it's not like there's reason to believe the AHern's security system wasn't smashed, or that he didn't know the guy, or that he wasn't seen with him, or that the victim wasn't killed near his house, or that those weren't his rental cars. It seems the only meaningful conversation is about the extent of AHern's involvement and it will take a while before we can establish that (if at all).

WHO CARES?!?

The only things you know for a fact are that there is a dead body and that AH's house was searched. Everything else has come from the same anonymous sources that have proven to be false or contradictory right from the start. I seriously don't have an idea how you can believe a word that has come from any unidentified source. These are a bunch of unethical hacks working in the media that haven't the foggiest on how to verify a fact. This has been proven time and time again.

Seems like such a flaw in our legal system that you can't get an arrest warrant issued between 5PM Fri and 8AM Mon.

I didn't know you couldn't but...to stop the hysteria or at least stem it a bit...HERE'S the Mass. Warrant Page...so you can click on it every ten minutes until next week if you are feverishly looking for that warrant.

Massachusetts Warrants home

I wonder what the concern trolls who compose the lynch mob in this thread are going to do until Monday The last time I looked Massachusetts is still part of the USA where people are innocent until proven guilty but you wouldn't know it reading the drivel of some of the people posting. I trust the Pats management has the good sense to wait until the truth comes out then take appropriate action. I advise those people whose sensibilities are offended by the players on the Patriots team and won't withhold judgment, to feel free to root for another team. I understand that there is a team 200 miles down the road that is looking for fans. You surely won't be missed here.

ABC reports that the arrest warrant is continuing its valiant struggle to remain unissued. Stay tuned.

Based on a quirk in judcial procedures involving TTEs (tattooed tight ends), warrant cannot be issued until Doc Rivers is traded to Clippers.

WHO CARES?!?

The only things you know for a fact are that there is a dead body and that AH's house was searched. Everything else has come from the same anonymous sources that have proven to be false or contradictory right from the start. I seriously don't have an idea how you can believe a word that has come from any unidentified source. These are a bunch of unethical hacks working in the media that haven't the foggiest on how to verify a fact. This has been proven time and time again.

Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Like I said earlier, inconsistent reporting isn't enough reason to say that every reported "fact" isn't true, either. Just because an arrest warrant wasn't issued posthaste doesn't mean that the victim isn't a known associate of Hernandez, or that the security system wasn't damaged, or that those weren't Hernandez's rental cars, etc.

It's not enough to hang Hernandez, and any reasonable person would wait until the outcome of the investigation and any trial, but it's pretty ridiculous to draw conclusions just because the media hasn't been 100% (I also think there's a certain amount of audience over-interpretation going on as well).

I wonder what the concern trolls who compose the lynch mob in this thread are going to do until Monday The last time I looked Massachusetts is still part of the USA where people are innocent until proven guilty but you wouldn't know it reading the drivel of some of the people posting. I trust the Pats management has the good sense to wait until the truth comes out then take appropriate action. I advise those people whose sensibilities are offended by the players on the Patriots team and won't withhold judgment, to feel free to root for another team. I understand that there is a team 200 miles down the road that is looking for fans. You surely won't be missed here.

Patriots have already taken action. They've banned Hernandez from putting foot on Patriot property again.

I didn't know you couldn't but...to stop the hysteria or at least stem it a bit...HERE'S the Mass. Warrant Page...so you can click on it every ten minutes until next week if you are feverishly looking for that warrant.

Massachusetts Warrants home

Thanks, but I'm good just knowing that - if or when the warrant is issued - the hundreds of posts and dozens of hours spent worrying about whether it's "prepared" or "issued" will have been time well spent.

So I guess that's it, can't get one to the start of the next business day. The law doesn't work weekends. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes