PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN plans a nine-episode series, called Man in the Arena, on TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
90%? Answer me this, was the pass good enough for welker to catch? Don’t give me the details of the pass, we’ve all seen the play. Just answer the question, was the pass good enough for welker to catch?

Answer me this glass eye, is a bad pass the Qb's fault?

Who was at fault when Brady threw a high pass that bounced of Gronk's hands for a pick in the AFCCG vs the Chiefs? Thanks to an offside call, Gronk wasn't a Welker type scapegoat and Brady the GOAT.

Passers pass, and bad passes are always the Qbs fault.

Who was at fault when Brady threw a high pass that bounced of Gronk's hands for a pick in the AFCCG vs the Chiefs? Thanks to an offside call, Gronk wasn't a Welker type scapegoat and Brady the GOAT.

Let the Brady hate flow through you. You’ve been acting like an idiot this entire thread with your Brady hating agenda (Diva name calling). And If you look through my post history I’m far from a Brady nut hugger.

But with this particular play, I call it like it see it. Welker dropped the ball.

Was it Toms best pass? Nope
Was it still a very catchable pass? Yep
Did Wes get 2 hands on it? Yep
Should Wes have caught the pass? Yep

Go listen to Wes post game. He even said himself Tom threw the pass on the opposite shoulder because of the safety in the middle. Wes admitted he got 2 hands on it and just dropped it, saying it’s a play he’s gonna have to live with. The guy your defending on this play said it was HIS Fault.

90%? Answer me this, was the pass good enough for welker to catch? Don’t give me the details of the pass, we’ve all seen the play. Just answer the question, was the pass good enough for welker to catch?

It wasn’t the best throw but Welker makes that catch 8 times out of 10. It was the most important catch of his career and he botched it.

Both were catchable balls and didnt need some kind of circus catch. Speaking of circus when's yours opening back up? I guess clowns aren't essential workers? Edit. I guess there's 2 clowns out of work, the other one I put on ignore. Now he likes to follow me around just to give me dislikes.

Last edited:
Let the Brady hate flow through you. You’ve been acting like an idiot this entire thread with your Brady hating agenda (Diva name calling). And If you look through my post history I’m far from a Brady nut hugger.

But with this particular play, I call it like it see it. Welker dropped the ball.

Was it Toms best pass? Nope
Was it still a very catchable pass? Yep
Did Wes get 2 hands on it? Yep
Should Wes have caught the pass? Yep

Go listen to Wes post game. He even said himself Tom threw the pass on the opposite shoulder because of the safety in the middle. Wes admitted he got 2 hands on it and just dropped it, saying it’s a play he’s gonna have to live with. The guy your defending on this play said it was HIS Fault.
You ever notice that haters always have all the negative plays they think they can use to argue their case imprinted in their memory? You counter with the other 99 percent great plays that were made and somehow they cant remember them

No Brady hate from me whatsoever. I never called him a system QB or a bad person and you know it.

His scouting report did though. Literally “likely a system guy”. Therefore yes if the Patriots and BB didn’t pick Brady in the draft there’s an excellent chance he would have never gotten any shot in the league. I don’t think that’s a crazy opinion.

Well I guess we'll call this backtracking.

Look, I understand you are an old time Celtics fan, but Jordan is pretty much the GOAT in the NBA just as Brady is in the NFL. When debating the NBA GOAT it's always Jordan and Lebron - most people don't even bring up other players. In the NFL it was Brady vs Montana until recently when Brady took over.

Yes, I had the advantage of seeing Bill Russell play. My dad would drop me off in Everett and I'd take a train for a quarter and for a dollar I could get into the Garden and watch the greatest NBA team and player. At the time Boston was much more into hockey.

I don't look at stats or athleticism for comparisons, though Bill was a superior athlete. I saw a quote from Bird in one of the Kobe threads. He said that if you want to have fun you go with LeBron, but if you want to win you go with Kobe. That's where I am.

If I started an all-time NBA team I'd have to put a handful of players ahead of Jordan for my first pick. Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Magic and Bird would be there. The first two played against each other as did the last three. Tell me who the great players were that Jordan beat?

I think the over-the-top marketing by Nike is why so many fans would choose either LeBron or Jordan. They did the same thing with Michelle Wie, the female golfer who didn't win squat but was making money hand over fist by the time she was 16, even though she stunk.

I saw a post upstream that mentioned winning in big games. Russell was the biggest winner wherever he played. Did I mention that he was also a player coach?

Will Diva Brady show himself throwing the ball high, wide and to the wrong shoulder in his second SB loss against the Giants, and explain why he let the whole country throw Welker under the bus for the play?
Brady did Not throw to the wrong shoulder; The Receiver did not turn the correct shoulder based on the coverage...Look where the Vagiants defenders are on the field compared to The Receiver; he has his northwest corner ripe for the picking, yet he continued to run straight up the field and allow a DB to close the gap so that even if he did correct his mistake and turn what should've been an easy catch into a difficult catch, the YAC would've been minimal anyway...That INC is NOT on the QB of the NEP...

Brady did Not throw to the wrong shoulder; The Receiver did not turn the correct shoulder based on the coverage...Look where the Vagiants defenders are on the field compared to The Receiver; he has his northwest corner ripe for the picking, yet he continued to run straight up the field and allow a DB to close the gap so that even if he did correct his mistake and turn what should've been an easy catch into a difficult catch, the YAC would've been minimal anyway...That INC is NOT on the QB of the NEP...

Wrong, Brady had plenty of room to throw the ball to Welker on the inside but made an easy play into a hard one by throwing to the wrong shoulder

BRADY BAD PASS.

It's ok, you don't have to be towel boys for Brady. You can admit he's made a lot of bad plays in the course of his career and you know it's one reason he wanted to go from Belichick to a player's coach like Loose Arians.

Repeat after me...I don't have to be a homer...I don't have to be a homer...I don't have to be a homer...

See how easy that was?

It's ok, you don't have to be towel boys for Brady. You can admit he's made a lot of bad plays in the course of his career and you know it's one reason he wanted to go from Belichick to a player's coach like Loose Arians.

Repeat after me...I don't have to be a homer...I don't have to be a homer...I don't have to be a homer...

See how easy that was?

Careful. Anything less than insisting the Patriots are a 2-14 team every year without #Tommy will trigger the Bradyites. Make sure to wave those Bucs pom poms proudly where they can see them! :D

Wrong, Brady had plenty of room to throw the ball to Welker on the inside but made an easy play into a hard one by throwing to the wrong shoulder

BRADY BAD PASS.

Oh Teasus Christ on a popsicle stick.

Careful. Anything less than insisting the Patriots are a 2-14 team every year without #Tommy will trigger the Bradyites. Make sure to wave those Bucs pom poms proudly where they can see them! :D

Silly Billy #1 tossing out the false narratives to defend his illiterate football takes and the Brady minimizations.

Nobody is saying what you're saying "they" are.

See how easy that was?

Calling the Captain a homer has to be one of the comedically worst takes made in awhile. Congrats.

Silly Billy #1 tossing out the false narratives to defend his illiterate football takes and the Brady minimizations.

Nobody is saying what you're saying "they" are.
careful, you're hurting his feelings

BRADY BAD PASS.
Montana's throw to Clark for "the catch" was a much harder catch to make. Clark made it. Welker didn't. We get it. You don't.

Will Diva Brady show himself throwing the ball high, wide and to the wrong shoulder in his second SB loss against the Giants, and explain why he let the whole country throw Welker under the bus for the play?
It was a good throw and should have been caught. It’s not even debatable if you understand football.

BRADY BAD PASS.
Wrong.

Montana's throw to Clark for "the catch" was a much harder catch to make. Clark made it. Welker didn't. We get it. You don't.

Sorry, Clark's was not a harder catch.

Welker was running full steam looking for an inside throw but had to pirouette completely around in midair and stretch as much as he could just to get his hands on it.

BAD PASS. I can't help you if you and the rest of the Simpsons don't get it.

Sorry, Clark's was not a harder catch.

Welker was running full steam looking for an inside throw but had to pirouette completely around in midair and stretch as much as he could just to get his hands on it.

BAD PASS. I can't help you if you and the rest of the Simpsons don't get it.

I think SB 46 was by far the worst of Brady's 9 Super Bowls. The intentional grounding in the end zone and INT to Gronk were killers. Also, the throw to Welker wasn't the gretest, but he dropped a catchable ball. That is indisputable.

welker.gif

FarawayAmusingAfricanharrierhawk-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots