PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN hitpiece on Patriots (Rift with Brady/Belichick/Kraft) - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares.

#teambrady

more fake news. yes, im sure Bill and Brady are fighting over who deserves more credit for the dynasty....

im sure Felger/mazz/Shaugnessy are licking their chops.

Rather than enjoy this teams run to possibly a 6th superbowl

Doesnt it seem every time the Pats go to the Superbowl there is some off field media created controversy that ESPN spends all day and night talking about? This one? Big deal, lets say its all true? Big deal. Pfffff.

This is the dumbest **** I’ve read today. :rolleyes: Espn is dying and they’ll publish what they can for clicks.

yeah, the dynasty will break up because everyone wants to take credit for the dynasty? absolutely dumb.

Not to mention the fact that there was no way they could keep Jimmy G and Brady financially. they tried it and Jimmy wanted to play and wanted more $$. so they made a choice. they chose brady

F@ck ESPN. Couldn't care less, even if there may be some truth to what they say. It's actually amazing that the Trio has coexisted without issues for as long as they have. The fact that they plan to promote it heavily is just a compliment to how far we've come as a franchise/fanbase. Pretty sure a Sullivan/Fairbanks/Grogan rift wouldn't have generated much interest.

I sent this via Twitter. Do they read it? Maybe.

Dear @espn, @ESPNNFL , @SportsCenter @ESPNPublicEd: I look forward to tomorrow's muckraking of the @Patriots in your quest to gather clicks and $$. This is hopefully the last gasp we'll hear from your network before the inevitable shut down. Troll on, guys. I tuned out long ago.

yeah, the dynasty will break up because everyone wants to take credit for the dynasty? absolutely dumb.

Not to mention the fact that there was no way they could keep Jimmy G and Brady financially. they tried it and Jimmy wanted to play and wanted more $$. so they made a choice. they chose brady

Sorry that just makes too much sense and doesn’t make a for a good click bait headline!

Has anyone heard of this lady or her show?

The guy who coined "We're on to Cincinnati" gives a flying F about:

A. Something that happened in the past.
B. And that is Something mediots are writing.

Yeah, I'll buy that. . . .

Is this Mortenson's next insider tip story???

it's getting close to the end for this team in its current form. BB doesn't like the owner getting in the way of roster decisions. its a crack in the foundation.

LOL what roster decisions has Kraft gotten in the way of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down